Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny brags about his "designer roastbeef" and enrages foids

Why even dudes like that becomes tranny? Like he is not a Chad but not a sub5 type, he would have some woman at least.

Why even dudes like that becomes tranny? Like he is not a Chad but not a sub5 type, he would have some woman at least.
They are stupid and groomed by society

Not reading. Mental illness

They are stupid and groomed by society
what's funny is that this MTF tranny most likely did some surgery to get higher pitched voice, and he still mogs me.

Autogynephilia.

what's funny is that this MTF tranny most likely did some surgery to get higher pitched voice, and he still mogs me.
If he gets all these surgeries why doesn't he do something about his face, you can tell he's male from a mile away jfl.

Autogynephilia.

If he gets all these surgeries why doesn't he do something about his face, you can tell he's male from a mile away jfl.
Autogynephilia (derived from Greek for "love of oneself as a woman") is a term coined by Blanchard for "a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female", intending for the term to refer to "the full gamut of erotically arousing cross-gender behaviors and fantasies".

Dang, Thats deep

transvestites and >14 foids get the rope

I honestly believe trannies should invade more female spaces and keep beating women in competitions

Clown vs clowns

I honestly believe trannies should invade more female spaces and keep beating women in competitions
At least they'll be good for something before they rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back