Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tranny brags about how no one can stop him from going to the women's bathroom

il_fullxfull.1233488305_8z5x.jpg

So many pounds of fakeup and filters and yet any man can sniff out the tranny with pin-point accuracy. :feelsahh:

can't surrive clownworld why even rage about it, when it's over.....................

So many pounds of fakeup and filters and yet any man can sniff out the tranny with pin-point accuracy. :feelsahh:

If those freaks are allowed in foid bathrooms then truecels should be allowed.

As much as I hate trannies I support them in women's bathrooms and changerooms. As much as I hate trannies I support them in women's bathrooms and changerooms, yes death penalty for these freaks would be ideal but is not feasible in the west. So considering the two options which is either they are in our spaces or foid's this is the lesser evil. Women voted for this shit so bed made rot in it foids.

these fucking fags mang

this is the shit we need to spend healthcare money on trying to unfuck these niggas mental illness
but to be fair, i don't think they can be fixed

fucking over Chico

These are brainwashed LGBT and Feminist mutantcels and should be stunned with bolt gun after they leave the bathroom and thrown out and put in the dumpster

Lmao globohomo vs foids civil war coming soon.

Hiding your flat chest, eh? Over when I mog your chest size despite you wanting to be a woman

If you’re throwing dirt you’re losing ground. Clearly he is insecure if he cares enough to read all the replies and feels the need to defend himself.

That said, I think it’s funny as fuck that a bunch of weird trannymaxxers are invading foids toilets. I hope foids stop feeling safe going to the bathroom.

I wonder how it looks without all that fakeup

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back