Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trannys in wrong restroom isn’t a problem

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
What conservafags mean when they say they don’t want trannys in the women’s restroom says a lot about them as people.

No one gives a shit if a male to female tranny wants to use the male bathroom. It’s only a problem when a male to female tranny wants to use the women’s restroom.

Basically what these cuckservatives are saying is that people with dicks aka men are evil rapists who want to rape the foids in the women’s restroom. There’s no concern at all for the male restroom. This is obviously just the usual anti men, beta male white knighting behavior that cuckservatives always perpetuate.

mmmmmmmm hate troons either way

Basically what these cuckservatives are saying is that people with dicks aka men are evil rapists who want to rape the foids in the women’s restroom.
It’s not because they have dicks, it’s because every troon is an unhinged and potentially dangerous freak. Stop with this tranny propaganda, troons aren’t our allies as incels

Last edited:
I hate to admit it, but they have a point. Men commit the vast majority of heinous crimes, including rape. A transgender male could force a woman into the bathroom's cabinet and rape her there, while the opposite is rare. So it's not cuckoldry, it's the statistical reality.

It’s not because they have dicks, it’s because every troons is an unhinged and potentially dangerous freak. Stop with this tranny propaganda, troons aren’t our allies as incels
No it’s literally because the poor wamen will get raped by the ugly men. Ugly men are all rapists.

I hate to admit it, but they have a point. Men commit the vast majority of heinous crimes, including rape. A transgender male could force a woman into the bathroom's cabinet and rape her there, while the opposite is rare. So it's not cuckoldry, it's the statistical reality.
It’s not about male vs female crime rates, it’s about the fact that some pooner manlet is too weak to and doesn’t even have the appendage to rape another man. Pooners are clearly just as if not more unhinged than your average troon

you're right, it's the trannies themselves that are the problem.

No it’s literally because the poor wamen will get raped by the ugly men. Ugly men are all rapists.
Fuck off back to discord, you retarded LGBT propagandist

that's true, the cuckservatives only whine about trannies for the same reason as all TERFs do: they don't want males to get even a hint of modern foid privilege

Last edited:
that's true, the cuckservatives only whine about trannies for the same reason as all TERFs do: they don't want males to get even a hint of modern foid privilege
You seriously want to associate yourself with these freaks? Don’t be delusional, they aren’t our allies

You seriously want to associate yourself with these freaks? Don’t be delusional, they aren’t our allies
did I ever say that? stop being retarded

you seriously want to associate yourself with cuckservative feminists?

did I ever say that? stop being retarded

you seriously want to associate yourself with cuckservative feminists?
You’re acting like all troons are just incels who’ve been pushed to that point, when the truth is that they’re insane

Screw cuckservatives, idgaf about trannies in sports and other shit, but I’ve seen too many posts on this forum about how we should sympathize with lgbt

You’re acting like all troons are just incels in denial when the truth is they’re insane
and foids are foidbrained

so what

we don't need to be chivalrous cucks and cry that troons might impinge on foid spaces

troons are a problem, but idgaf about if it harm foids

we don't need to be chivalrous cucks and cry that troons might impinge on foid spaces
Not saying that we should. But there’s a dangerous amount of faggot sympathizers on this forum and I really don’t like that, considering the incel-to-troon pipeline and all

Not saying that we should. But there’s a dangerous amount of faggot sympathizers on this forum and I really don’t like that, considering the incel-to-troon pipeline and all
the main line of attack is cuckservatives first,trannies can come later brocel

What's the point? Blackpilled incels aren't a political movement and will never be taken seriously as one; there's also no incel -> cuckservative simp pipeline. There very much is, however, an incel -> troon pipeline, and it appears to be growing, considering even normalfilth/bluepillers are noticing and joking about it.

From the comments section of Cunter Cuckedalone's debate with @Mortis:

A former mod by the name of Knajjd even trooned out, jfl

Stop posting this :feelskek: :reeeeee:
My bad bro, it wasn’t my intention to spam that; it was just the only way to illustrate the phenomenon I was talking about (normfilth picking up on the incel -> tranny pipeline) to that guy.

I’ve seen people mention the pipeline in the comments sections of blackpill tiktoks many times, but I unfortunately didn’t screenshot any such comments.

Bottom line is, the pipeline is real and it’s a problem. Mods need to crack down on pro-faggot postings like that of OP