Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Transhumanism + you <Mr. Incel> = Ascension???

Porktocino

Porktocino

Banned
-
Imagine replacing your short legs with much longer & durable leg. Imagine nanotechnology that can change your ugly face into a chad. Imagine the possibilities to ascend!

So combining technology + you [transhumanism] is either super cope or eventually going into Ascension??

Possible in the far future or Super cope?!

Just get a prosthetic leg theory

Transhumanism won't change the incel problem fundamentally, let alone solve it. Here's why. Women's investment in reproduction is much greater than men's. This means foids will be picky and hypergamous no matter what. So even if all men can afford to be absolutely drop-dead gorgeous from a physical point of view, foids will still have to select men from a more or less differentiated field of potential suitors. In the event transhumanism does become a thing, foids will select men on the basis of ever more rarified and arcane criteria, such as minute differences in personality, life experience, etc. And believe me, there will always be men who don't make the cut. The only way to equalize the sexes is to completely decouple sexual intercourse from reproduction. But then we wouldn't need to bother with having sexes at all.

I don't think that this solution will be available in the next couple of centuries.