Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

travel options as manlet

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
if you had the option to, where would you study abroad if you're manlet? my cc has study abroad programs if you decide to study the language.

But you're obviously limited to gook countries or central/south american countries. What would you choose?

if you had the option to, where would you study abroad if you're manlet? my cc has study abroad programs if you decide to study the language.

But you're obviously limited to gook countries or central/south american countries. What would you choose?
its over for manliest everywhere

3. Madagascar​

The average Malagasy man is 161.54cm (5 feet 3.6 inches) tall.

The average Malagasy woman is 151.18cm (4 feet 11.51 inches) tall.

2. Laos​

A Lao man is on average 160.51cm (5 feet 3.19 inches) tall.

Lao women are 151.26cm (4 feet 11.55 inches) tall on average.

1. East Timor​

The average Timorese man is 159.79cm (5 feet 2.9 inches) tall.

The average Timorese woman is 151.15cm (4 feet 11.5 inches) tall.

Jfl im barely taller than shortest men on earth

Last edited:
I

3. Madagascar​

The average person in Madagascar is 156.36cm (5 feet 1.56 inches) tall.

The average Malagasy man is 161.54cm (5 feet 3.6 inches) tall.

The average Malagasy woman is 151.18cm (4 feet 11.51 inches) tall.

25045ea6-0b59-4de7-8c3a-32f35e3e18b1_db7513b8.jpg

People walk by a war monument in the Laotian capital Vientiane. The average person from Laos is 155.89cm tall. Photo: AFP

2. Laos​

An average person from Laos is 155.89cm (5 feet 1.37 inches) tall.
A Lao man is on average 160.51cm (5 feet 3.19 inches) tall.

Lao women are 151.26cm (4 feet 11.55 inches) tall on average.

6f2ddd09-389a-49b7-8236-a7d6fb2a0554_cabae2bb.jpg

People queue to cast their votes during parliamentary elections in Dili last month. People in East Timor are 155.47cm tall on average. Photo: EPA-EFE

1. East Timor​

People in East Timor are on average 155.47cm (5 feet 1.28 inches) tall.
The average Timorese man is 159.79cm (5 feet 2.9 inches) tall.

The average Timorese woman is 151.15cm (4 feet 11.5 inches) tall.

Jfl im barely taller than shortest men on earth
It's brutally over for these manlet peoples.

I

It's brutally over for these manlet peoples.
If theres sexpathers in their country, its beyond over. Im their height while average guy is head taller, its brutal mog.

Japan probably

If theres sexpathers in their country, its beyond over. Im their height while average guy is head taller, its brutal mog.
I looked into Laos, it's supposedly illegal to have sex with a laos foid if you are not married to her. I doubt it's enforced but still.

India or China

nothing works for manlets

Maybe a pygmy tribe, even a turbo manlet mogs them.

I saw that China is tallfag country now, average is like 5'9-5'10 now
Average in India is 5'9 too, have fun getting mogged by streetshitters

In europe : italy, portugal, spain, albania (danger), and thats about it
The rest is all 5'11 +

Do you just take everything he says as gospel or what?
I need conformation from other indians. No way the avg indian is 5 9. I see indians in my town(Zagreb) often bc they work as construction/food delivery. Theyre 5 6 on avg. Maybe some are nepalis, but i rarely saw a sourh indian looking man that was taller than me or the same, and im 5 9

I need conformation from other indians. No way the avg indian is 5 9. I see indians in my town(Zagreb) often bc they work as construction/food delivery. Theyre 5 6 on avg. Maybe some are nepalis, but i rarely saw a sourh indian looking man that was taller than me or the same, and im 5 9

Here's all the confirmation you need. Left is male, right is female. I'm 5'6 and shorter than 80% of guys my age. The jeets you see are probably from from shitty villages because educated indians go to western Europe, australia, USA etc not poland and canada

View attachment 1160353

Here's all the confirmation you need. Left is male, right is female. I'm 5'6 and shorter than 80% of guys my age. The jeets you see are probably from from shitty villages because educated indians go to western Europe, australia, USA etc not poland and canada
I mean yeah..but the number of rural/slum curries is far greater than educated north indiam brahim aryans. I think the height aspect is more poverty/nutrition than race. Even indian boys in UK are only 1 or 2 inches shorter than UK boys

I mean yeah..but the number of rural/slum curries is far greater than educated north indiam brahim aryans. I think the height aspect is more poverty/nutrition than race. Even indian boys in UK are only 1 or 2 inches shorter than UK boys
Yeah but if you go to india you'll stay in the city where the average is 5'9-5'10 which is what OP was asking

Get into the baggage and save money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back