Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Treacher Collins syndrome-cel gets offended when invited to tv show "Undateables"

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
4BD81BC100000578-0-image-a-36_1525433172643.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Channel-4-send-email-branding-Undateable.html

"A teenage anti-bullying campaigner with a rare facial deformity was 'insulted' after being contacted by Channel 4 for 'The Undateables' show.
Ashley Carter, 17, was born with Treacher Collins syndrome and was born without any ears, a receding jaw and no cheekbones.

But the teenager was horrified to receive an email from Channel 4 for 'The Undateables', described as a 'documentary series following people with challenging conditions who are looking for love.'

Ashley, from Taunton, Somerset, said: 'When I got contacted by the show The Undateables through email, I read the email to my mum, Louise.
'We both felt insulted to have even been approached. Us people who live with conditions/syndromes should not be called 'undateable'.
'We are normal people living an amazing life.'"

I wouldn't be able to make this stuff up!

what were they thinking naming such a person “Ashley”? how is anyone supposed to figure whether it’s a male or female?

what were they thinking naming such a person “Ashley”? how is anyone supposed to figure whether it’s a male or female?
It's over for namecels.

that same channel is probably spouting off bullshit about incels being bad.

She's right, because even with this condition, she's certainly not undateable. I'm sure someone taps that pussy, and probably a better looking men than most of us here, on top of that.

She's right, because even with this condition, she's certainly not undateable. I'm sure someone taps that pussy, and probably a better looking men than most of us here, on top of that.

The sad thing is that a normal female would probably choose someone with that condition over most of us and even reproduce and pass on the genetic deformity to their child!

simonmoore1-281839.jpg
2c36b2e7507ddec2bea8dc80b2c8c55d.jpg

The sad thing is that a normal female would probably choose someone with that condition over most of us and even reproduce and pass on the genetic deformity to their child!

simonmoore1-281839.jpg
Now that's cruel. People with this condition should be sterilized.

Should have been mercy killed at birth

"NO ONE. NO ONE IS UNDATEABLE."

KEK, then prove it or any foid that also says that too, fucking date and have sex with him

i think he's a dude bro
but ashley is female name?
i'm confused tbh

"Ashley has a very nice face. I wish him all success with his campaign and his life."

i think he's a dude bro
but ashley is female name?
i'm confused tbh
Lol, I assumed she was a female but you're right.

Damn the English language and its gender ambiguity.

simonmoore1-281839.jpg
the foid on the left masculinity mogs me into oblivion

4BD81BC100000578-0-image-a-36_1525433172643.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Channel-4-send-email-branding-Undateable.html

"A teenage anti-bullying campaigner with a rare facial deformity was 'insulted' after being contacted by Channel 4 for 'The Undateables' show.
Ashley Carter, 17, was born with Treacher Collins syndrome and was born without any ears, a receding jaw and no cheekbones.

But the teenager was horrified to receive an email from Channel 4 for 'The Undateables', described as a 'documentary series following people with challenging conditions who are looking for love.'

Ashley, from Taunton, Somerset, said: 'When I got contacted by the show The Undateables through email, I read the email to my mum, Louise.
'We both felt insulted to have even been approached. Us people who live with conditions/syndromes should not be called 'undateable'.
'We are normal people living an amazing life.'"

I wouldn't be able to make this stuff up!
I would have refused, too. But that level of coping is perversion.

the guy is a living snapchat filter smh

Ashley used to be a common male name in the 1800s in America tbh tbh tbh

"We are normal people living an amazing life" he said

Human coping is an amazing survival mechanism!

He’s a whiny one, guys like us will never get invited to a reality show. Odds are he gets laid before most of us.

fucking mysgonytic pig needs to fix his horrible personality, that is why he’s Incel

"Looks don't matter teehee"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back