Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried talking to this foid?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I am in a psych ward and was in a ' creative room' I saw this foid, I sat a chair away from her. So I just started drawing, and I showed it to her, she was smiling and said it's good. Some old boomers whispered ' he's trying to get with that girl, what a creep" she seemed autistic I don't really know the psychosis she was suffering from because her lips were moving very unusually and she seemed very strange also, was kind although, I then said fuck it and just started to write the first 7 lines of the industrial society and it's future. I showed it to her and I said do agree and why? She said no and her reasoning was ' I don't know I just don't like it, it makes me nervous' kek what a fucking normie.

Enjoy the free dinner and entertainment, I would love to be committed for a couple weeks just to see the freaks and not have to cook and clean and wage

he's trying to get with that girl, what a creep
''Just talk to girls bro''

Man fuck this gay ass world I am convinced this hell at this point
I then said fuck it and just started to write the first 7 lines of the industrial society and it's future. I showed it to her and I said do agree and why? She said no and her reasoning was ' I don't know I just don't like it, it makes me nervous' kek what a fucking normie.
nigger

Enjoy the free dinner and entertainment, I would love to be committed for a couple weeks just to see the freaks and not have to cook and clean and wage
Im watching a movie rn kek

''Just talk to girls bro''

Man fuck this gay ass world I am convinced this hell at this point

nigger
This stupid bitch won't do anything, I think she's a little retarded.

The nurses can be annoying

She said no and her reasoning was ' I don't know I just don't like it, it makes me nervous' kek what a fucking normie.
This is what therapy does for mentally ill foids, it just makes them retards who are scared of their own shadow

The nurses can be annoying
It's their job to make sure a bunch of hyper and annyoing people and youth doesn't do dumb shit, it's babysitter deluxe, and they get pretty shit pay too, the night shift is pretty sweet but you have to get up every hour and do rounds, my mother works in a loonyhouse.

The crazy foid saying that a paper makes her nervous, jfl

Imagine ascending in the psych ward

It's their job to make sure a bunch of hyper and annyoing people and youth doesn't do dumb shit, it's babysitter deluxe, and they get pretty shit pay too, the night shift is pretty sweet but you have to get up every hour and do rounds, my mother works in a loonyhouse.
No I mean that she was being hostile and rude for no reason, basically discrimination because other retarded people were just completely fucking about and she did not care. Also can you take meds in your room the ones that you request because the foid was saying you have to take it in from on me, they weren't described or anything just wanted some to go to sleep. Yeah

Crazy girls are kinder sometimes but they are chad only. There is no fairy tail ending

Just show a foid your manifesto theory.

ngl should have just told her that she should be nervous, because she's a retard who doesn't know what she's doing

anything could set her off and make her weak brain melt

she should just shut up and listen to you, because she's a loser who doesn't understand shit, and only you understand what both of you are going through

alternatively, if you're no fun, just ask her about whether she draws too, or what it really feels like when she's nervous. use body language extensively bc she doesn't seem to have a way with words

jfl this is the pathetic retard orbiting around me, fucking every single time these GrAYcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Keep on stalking, faggot, I own you. Shitnigger is having a mental breakdown. Yes, I'm not a pussy like you, just kill yourself if you have no guts left.

Keep on stalking, faggot, I own you. Shitnigger is having a mental breakdown. Yes, I'm not a pussy like you, just kill yourself if you have no guts left.
another fan

Then i said fuck it and explained to her the treaty of versaille