Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried to buy alcohol

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Went to my local gas station, grabbed the 4 pack tall boys. fat foid Cashier rings me up and asks me for my ID, I give it to her than she slams my 4 packs on the counter without care and without a bag which I usually get. I ask for a bag to put my beer in than she slams it again. wtf I aint done nothing wrong fml :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Went to my local gas station, grabbed the 4 pack tall boys. fat foid Cashier rings me up and asks me for my ID, I give it to her than she slams my 4 packs on the counter without care and without a bag which I usually get. I ask for a bag to put my beer in than she slams it again. wtf I aint done nothing wrong fml :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Your looks

Take a shit in the bathroom and smear it all on the wall so she has to clean it later.

Piss on her car

Take a shit in the bathroom and smear it all on the wall so she has to clean it later.
Don't do this. They'll just call the sub-5 mentally handicapped janitor in to clean it up.

Buy gasoline and do some funny things with the shop in minecraft

I didn’t get id since I turned 16 buying alcohol if that tells you about my Caveman Genetics

Nobody ever asked me for my id

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back