Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [TRIGGER WARNING] Western SOCIETY is COLLAPSING, with hundreds of thousands of niggERs behaving like 'monkeys' upon arrival in Europe.

Yet, I see retarded incels in this forum literally supporting sub-Saharian low IQ monkeys. What the fuck is wrong with y'all?

No one will touch this shit? Inceldom is also related to this systematic issue.

long live incel africans

I'll only say: enjoy a fucking IS!S Malian-type insurgent war deep inside Europe, and YOU'LL GET BEHEADED. It won't matter if you're a normal Arab guy, or a curry trying to wageslave in Europe. You'll get MUGGED, as we've already seen in Britain with monkeys assaulting a muslim coper (captured on CCTV).

Last edited:
long live incel africans
Man, this is not acceptable. If you want to come over Europe, at least behave like a normal human and not roast some innocent animal minding his/her own business. No, no long live to these fucking retards. They should go back to their own countries and stop terrorists funded by Israel instead of running away like pussies.

Man, this is not acceptable. If you want to come over Europe, at least behave like a normal human and not roast some innocent animal minding his/her own business. No, no long live to these fucking retards. They should go back to their own countries and stop terrorists funded by Israel instead of running away like pussies.
ooga booga moment

is that the result of the horde of niggers coming there via boats? and if so did they accept ALL of them?

is that the result of the horde of niggers coming there via boats? and if so did they accept ALL of them?
Yes, our fucking CUCKED POLITCIANS are going to send all of them to different European countries. This is incredible.

This whore is not in charge of Europe. You know what I'm talking about. It's FUCKING OBVIOUS, yet people deny "muh zionist conspiraccycycycycycy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Poor kitty :feelscry:
Look, I can accept normal-behaving Africans. But dumb monkeys who are high-T and violent? No, thank you. Even an innocent incel could get assaulted and beaten by one of these beasts. And these people are invading the Western world and not by coincidence... you know what I'm talking about. There are some words we can't mention even in this forum.

Yes, our fucking CUCKED POLITCIANS are going to send all of them to different European countries. This is incredible.

View attachment 878195

This whore is not in charge of Europe. You know what I'm talking about. It's FUCKING OBVIOUS, yet people deny "muh zionist conspiraccycycycycycy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
europe is done for at this point, niggers will loot/kill/destroy everything at sight.

even with 14% of niggers in the US they managed to cause a significant amount of damage to properties.

europe is done for at this point, niggers will loot/kill/destroy everything at sight.

even with 14% of niggers in the US they managed to cause a significant amount of damage to properties.
Look at the southern border. Even Malians are traveling through Mexico just to reach the Rio Bravo and/or Tijuana. This is the "blue beam" people laughed about. Nope, not aliens. ALIENS from AFRICA and countries that are getting obliterated by... surprise, surprise: our fucking lawmakers!

I'm very sorry, but I'm already a full-blown antisemitic extremist.

Told you niggas was a bad idea
They're moving Africans en masse on purpose. Crime rates are increasing by every year. This isn't even a joke anymore. A revolt is highly improbable, unfortunately. This society is fucked for good, and all thanks to the... oy-vey!

No, I mean the ones who are in Israel and elsewhere.
if I were you I would expose them here I wouldn't give a fuck if I'd be on the run for it.

This is highly suspicious. We all already know who's behind this shit.

klaus-schwab.gif

Incels will suffer, too. We're not exempt from Earthly hellfire.
of course the sub 5's will be targeted by them, niggers always go after the weakest.

Yet, I see retarded incels in this forum literally supporting sub-Saharian low IQ monkeys. What the fuck is wrong with y'all?

This is not an incel issue. The whitecels on this site will never reproduce in their countries current state so why the fuck would they care about ethno-nationalist issues? Wanting your race to progenate while being a genetic dead-end is cucked.

This is not an incel issue.
This will be an incel issue, sooner or later. I'd say we're already in the very first phase. You're just in denial, and it's understandable.

This will be an incel issue sooner or later. I'd say we're already in the very first phase. You're just in denial.
Wanting your race to progenate while being a genetic dead-end is cucked. If Europe becomes a poor shithole again at least some whitecels on this site could probably betabuxx or orgremaxx as women will look for men who can kill n1ggers to protect themselves.

Wanting your race to progenate while being a genetic dead-end is cucked. If Europe becomes a poor shithole again at least some whitecels on this site could probably betabuxx or orgremaxx as women will look for men who can kill n1ggers to protect themselves.
The sad thing is some of us will be forced to take our own lives. No more videogame copes. Career opportunities are gradually decreasing for your average IQ individual. There will be nothing left for you nor I in the next 5 years, optimistically speaking.

The sad thing is some of us will be forced to take our own lives. No more videogame copes. Career opportunities are gradually decreasing for your average IQ individual. There will be nothing left for you nor I in the next 5 years, optimistically speaking.
You will own nothing and be happy.

Now imagine if niggers in the US grew to 28% :feelskek::worryfeels:
City-wide no-go zones, terrorism, etc. Such scenario could also ignite a Second American Civil War, too. Of course, it's my very own opinion.

It's not a meme, yet normies laugh about it. What is wrong with them? Are they oblivious? Insane stuff.
We are heading into feudalism. Check out home ownership rates in western countries versus shithole countries.

Now imagine if niggers in the US grew to 28% :feelskek::worryfeels:
there might be a small chance for a fascist regime to rise up if that happened but an average negro life expectancy is low so it'll probably take decades for niggers to become half of the state.
City-wide no-go zones, terrorism, etc. Such scenario could also ignite a Second American Civil War, too. Of course, it's my very own opinion.
:yes:

This is not an incel issue. The whitecels on this site will never reproduce in their countries current state so why the fuck would they care about ethno-nationalist issues? Wanting your race to progenate while being a genetic dead-end is cucked.
Because their QoL still drops from the effects of shitskin migration. If you’re already suffering why do you need niggers to make it even worse?

Because their QoL still drops from the effects of shitskin migration. If you’re already suffering why do you need niggers to make it even worse?
I repeat, normal-behaving ethnics will be always welcome. Violent individuals should be returned back to their war-torn regions. Of course, I'm not the one in charge of globohomo corpostate. We'll have to either accept whatever our Master says or revolt against him (highly improbable, it will be too late).

It depends if you want comfort + inceldom + copes or if you want ascension. A Mad Max style future where Europeans have to fight of nigs every time they leave the house will totally alter female selection strategy. Incels in Europe may have a chance.

They're moving Africans en masse on purpose. Crime rates are increasing by every year. This isn't even a joke anymore. A revolt is highly improbable, unfortunately. This society is fucked for good, and all thanks to the... oy-vey!
Show me more of this so i can look into it

View attachment 878195

This wouldn't be happening if white people didn't bomb libya. Jfl we sands not only kept niggers away from Europe like in libya, or even now in morocco, even WE would not be in europe if it wasn't for white wars.

Every race, even indians, have the potential to be civilized. Just not niggers. There's something very fundamentally flawed in the way they behave

i mean, to be blunt, where did these niggers get food from before, how did they all reach maturation age, i'm betting the short sighted gov sees them as free slave labour - no need to waste thousands on food dollars raising from children. Unfortunately, the nigger genes aren't understood by politicians, they are just incapable of seeing it and are hoping that the niggers take out policemen since they are seen as low status retards.

This wouldn't be happening if white people didn't bomb libya. Jfl we sands not only kept niggers away from Europe like in libya, or even now in morocco, even WE would not be in europe if it wasn't for white wars.

DAS RITE!!!

It's TIME TO BURN THIS MUTHAFUCKA DOWN!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lucky he ain't kill yo ass too, cracka! He was probably hungry.

tfw precious "fur baby" dinner :feelskek: :feelskek:

What do they use their military for? Thats what happens when you join NATO you are only allowed to use your military if the jewnited states tell you so

@lifefuel dumb nigger

If they're hungry what else are they supposed to do? They're lucky it wasnt them being eaten. Blame the government for not providing them with more resources, they didnt get there themselves ffs

The World GIF

damn, you gotta be REAL hungry to eat a cat, there were no better options available? :feelsugh:
The local restaurants would likely have turned him away and he probably don't have any money on him.

He should've eaten her but he chose to be civilized. The cat is probably cleaner than the average white woman anyhow.

She was low key turned on that's why she was so calm

Last edited:

because they go after foids while we sit back and watch them rip eachother to shreds. As long as the subhuman aggression doesn't focus on us anymore, we should be fine. just fiiiiiine:feelsjuice:

I'll only say: enjoy a fucking IS!S Malian-type insurgent war deep inside Europe, and YOU'LL GET BEHEADED. It won't matter if you're a normal Arab guy, or a curry trying to wageslave in Europe. You'll get MUGGED, as we've already seen in Britain with monkeys assaulting a muslim coper (captured on CCTV).
Lifefuel for all sympathisers of IS "we have now taken the fight to Rome, London and Paris" :cool:

Those who support this should get culturally enriched by them