Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL trolling in among us

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
accusing and ejecting randomly people in among us is the funniest shit ever. The game itself is funny and I keep caging at people seething. They always believe me and I've ejected 2 randoms in a row once. :lul: :lul: The flying animation when they eject you is the funniest shit ever I can't hold my laugh when it plays this game is goated tbh

Attachments

• 47551.png
    47551.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 5
kindergartners.is

kindergartners.is
there is literally nothing else to play and since my attention span is shit among us is good because the games are quick

there is literally nothing else to play and since my attention span is shit among us is good because the games are quick
Play roblox u adhd riddled clown

Mods ban this underage toddler

Mods ban this underage toddler
among us got rid of its toddler playerbase since the game isn't as popular anymore. I have a lot of high IQ threads and proof that I am over the age of 18. I've spoken to people in VC from here what are u babbling about nigger

People still play that game?

People still play that game?
its quite fun now since most kids are busy with roblox and the playerbase has been increasing more with adults or teens at least in their 16s. I have a lot of confirmed over 18+ friends on steam who actively play.