Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trololol

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
"How to Find a Partner-10 Easy Steps"

You think such guides EVER have: Nr6: Be good looking or dont even try, in the list?
Just by posting such lists/guides, they´re bullying sub 7/8 looking guys. Society is just one big group of schoolyard bullies. People dont grow up. They just get more experienced at bullying as time goes by.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I wanted to be something else, I tried my hardest to escape reality by reading books. But it just made me more of a prick.

I have been thinking about making people smile, I feel that is something I would enjoy doing.

Yeah.. that is what I've been thinking too. High School never ends. Even the bystanders that watched you get bullied.. they were complicit in ignoring our plight now they are complicit in societies lies that also harms us even more. They are nothing but bug brained Sheepoids. Hardly Human.