Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TRPers are trying to digest a brutal tinder experiment blackpill and they are going through a mass-diarrhea

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Holy fucking kek, just see how they are still trying to cope.

But good news is that a lot of them are taking the blackpill, they are taking about looksmaxxing, surgery and beard (to conceal the subhuman face).

One guy is even saying "there is no gym for your face" and getting upvoted.

IT probably: He was speaking through the body of an attractive male which boosted his confidence in the conversation and women could sense that in his texts.

Trp

Seriously though, the OP is a gigacoper.

More and more redpillers are taking the superior black pill. Good, because "the red pill" is looking more and more a flavor of the blue pill where TRPcels think that the gym or "game" is the solution to all their problems.

Lol Tinder experiments always wake muthafuckers up the most, the results these experiments yield leave people shook, they are that brutal.

You don't even have to run a Chadfish either just switch your gender to female and get a look at the men you're competing against and you'll realize it's over.

It's fucking hilarious how these delusional cunts think that "style/fashion" or "physique" is what makes Chad a Chad.

Here's Francisco Lachowski's body:
YzVefCr.jpg

This is Sean O'Pry:
q9n5ZwK.jpg

Another male model >1 mill Insta followers - most of them are foids:
Chr4Ai5.jpg

muh body
muh physique
muh lifting
muh gym

Daily reminder:
F A C E
A
C
E
Lol Tinder experiments always wake muthafuckers up the most, the results these experiments yield leave people shook, they are that brutal.

You don't even have to run a Chadfish either just switch your gender to female and get a look at the men you're competing against and you'll realize it's over.
What astonishes me is that even in these Tinder experiment threads you have a ton of bluepilled copers denying reality that's staring at them right in the face. Talk about gaslighting yourself.

Last edited:
so that bitch is 19yo and get her ass fucked by chads he find on tinder.

and here I'm 19yo,her peer and roting to death

IT probably: He was speaking through the body of an attractive male which boosted his confidence in the conversation and women could sense that in his texts.

View attachment 86755
Seriously though, the OP is a gigacoper.
Yea, sounds like someone from IT.
More and more redpillers are taking the superior black pill. Good, because "the red pill" is looking more and more a flavor of the blue pill where TRPcels think that the gym or "game" is the solution to all their problems.

blackpill == truth == knowledge

We deal with bp that means we deal with the true knowledge.

You can't run away from truth boyo.
It's fucking hilarious how these delusional cunts think that "style/fashion" or "physique" is what makes Chad a Chad.

Here's Francisco Lachowski's body:
YzVefCr.jpg

This is Sean O'Pry:
q9n5ZwK.jpg

Another male model >1 mill Insta followers - most of them are foids:
Chr4Ai5.jpg

muh body
muh physique
muh lifting
muh gym

Daily reminder:
F A C E
A
C
E

What astonishes me is that even in these Tinder experiment threads you have a ton of bluepilled copers denying reality that's staring at them right in the face. Talk about gaslighting yourself.

Actually I think most professional models are not jacked, they are lean.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’ll be 23 in a month, I know that feel bro.

The cope is strong

Lol ofc the post is deleted. irreconcilable with their world view, therefore false. Out of sight out of mind.

Lol ofc the post is deleted. irreconcilable with their world view, therefore false. Out of sight out of mind.
Damn, those motherfuckers have deleted the post. Truth really hurts. If they choose to be stay deluded, that's their choice. Hopefully they will return to the righteous path of the blackpill.

Gaslight a man enough and he will eventually learn to gaslight himself to cope with the world.
Hardcore Blackpilled Heavy Artillery Corps. DIspenisng Tinderpill ammo. So horrific in brutality it's actually banned by all world governments as an internet war crime to use. Agent Orange scorched earth style.
:fire:
:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:
blackpill == truth == knowledge
And the truth will set you free.. no matter how horrific a realisation it is. In a sense we shatter their delusions through our Blackpills. It must be done though, it's a shame that so many men must suffer for the truth. :feelscry:

Last edited: