Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel house always falling apart, sink jammed, roof water damage, hobo break in etc.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Due to my cursed trucel lickc I have a house that has the following issues:
  • clogged sink, $300-500 to repair as clog is 50 or 75 ft deep, 25 drain snake fajled :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
  • leaking sink, garbage trash :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
  • damaged house roof will cost $10k to repair :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
  • broke plug outlets on bottom floor :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:, $1000-1509 to repair em all
  • hobo pissing, once nigger hobo break in few years ago ercm, $1500-2000 to get good security system :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
  • Gun license, filthy dangerous hobos are forcing me to get gun license within a few years to avoid these fuckers :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:,$3000-5000 cost? due to blue shithole libtard state.
  • 4 garbage shit a/cs needing replacement, $1600-3000 considering labor costs + quality ACs needed :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
  • shitty wall insulation need fix, $500 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
  • this is all for now but likely more will come given how much this wretched nigger demiurge God hates me
total cost of repairs = ~20,000! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
total time probably to get everything scheduled, setup,researched = 100+ hours :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Again the curse of living in an old fucker house. Never will buy an old house ever again.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck my shitskin parents for forcing me in on this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fucking niggers :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also this shit not taking in account time needed to mow lawn every 3 months, time needed to clean water boilers, time needed to clean certain rooms which are never used, like 3 rooms never used :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why don't you live in an apartment? just curious

also i thought trucel house meant like a frat house for trucels lmao

why don't you live in an apartment? just curious

also i thought trucel house meant like a frat house for trucels lmao
I plan on leaving this shithole house on my next salary jump to 200k zone. Problem is I am not sure which city I will end up getting a job for that money. So can't move out till then. Eventually I will never own a home outside investment property or one new home that I will only use for storage/monk coping in some cheaper red state like Dallas,Texas area.

I plan on leaving this shithole house on my next salary jump to 200k zone. Problem is I am not sure which city I will end up getting a job for that money. So can't move out till then. Eventually I will never own a home outside investment property or one new home that I will only use for storage/monk coping in some cheaper red state like Dallas,Texas area.
avoid dallas like the plague. i live in Roanoke (~30 minutes away) and dallas is well known as a shithole infested with criminals.

avoid dallas like the plague. i live in Roanoke (~30 minutes away) and dallas is well known as a shithole infested with criminals.
I went to Dallas before and it looked pretty good and seemed free of any crime. I will be sure to avoid the poorer, more spic areas if I move. And choose whiter area so less crime.

I went to Dallas before and it looked pretty good and seemed free of any crime. I will be sure to avoid the poorer, more spic areas if I move. And choose whiter area so less crime.
alright, just be careful. i would recommend that you buy a gun (if you can legally) asap.

Are there any specific cities you're trying to avoid? Or are you open to all, just has to be a rich neighbourhood within that city
I will probably go wherever I get the job. But I will prioritize cities with good restaurants and Architecture. Also must have some richer white areas. No cities like Baltimore or Newark which are like 70-90% black.

Welcome to homeownership. I got dead trees on my property crushing my cars, small ants infesting one of my bathrooms. I bought a fixer upper double wide trailer I had to put a new roof on, new flooring, decks, etc including the price of the house I'm in it for $65k. It's got a one car garage but I can get two in with a loft upstairs.

Welcome to homeownership. I got dead trees on my property crushing my cars, small ants infesting one of my bathrooms. I bought a fixer upper double wide trailer I had to put a new roof on, new flooring, decks, etc including the price of the house I'm in it for $65k. It's got a one car garage but I can get two in with a loft upstairs.
brutal. Imo, people buying house should have some extra 30-100k for repairs. Seems almost all houses need some when moved in.

This is so relatable it hurts, I wouldn’t be surprised if my house falls apart and crushes me - the ceiling creaks and groans every 5 minutes, half the lights here don’t even work because either the bulbs or switches are fucked, the backyard fence is rotting and on the verge of the collapse, most of the walls here have my knuckle imprint from me punching them, the doors are so fucked that I accidentally locked myself in my own room one time and had to brute force my way out, the swimming pool is basically a swamp out of hell, and blah blah blah etc

At this point I can tell which user made this thread just by reading first five words of the title on the front page

This is so relatable it hurts, I wouldn’t be surprised if my house falls apart and crushes me - the ceiling creaks and groans every 5 minutes, half the lights here don’t even work because either the bulbs or switches are fucked, the backyard fence is rotting and on the verge of the collapse, most of the walls here have my knuckle imprint from me punching them, the doors are so fucked that I accidentally locked myself in my own room one time and had to brute force my way out, the swimming pool is basically a swamp out of hell, and blah blah blah etc
It fucking sucks and takes forever to fucking fix. Even when you fix something, some other shit breaks. Annoying as fuck. Cursed gay faggot planet :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
At this point I can tell which user made this thread just by reading first five words of the title on the front page

:lul: brutal spelling mistakes pill

my sink disposal has been dead for years, can't be bothered to have it replaced

the suifuel is the realization every falls apart. its physics

and hate all that owning your own home bullshit. as if owning a house is something wonderful.

thats not at all true esepcially for trucels

its for normies with their wives and kids. they can deal with thta shit. trucels have way too much going on and a shitty falling apart house could be the last straw on the camel.

for normies, fixing something in the home might be annoying but they get to vent their frustration by plowing their wives at night fucking her in all her holes.

shiiit man, thats depressing.

boomers have ruined everything.

the suifuel is the realization every falls apart. its physics

and hate all that owning your own home bullshit. as if owning a house is something wonderful.

thats not at all true esepcially for trucels

its for normies with their wives and kids. they can deal with thta shit. trucels have way too much going on and a shitty falling apart house could be the last straw on the camel.

for normies, fixing something in the home might be annoying but they get to vent their frustration by plowing their wives at night fucking her in all her holes.
agreed. imo for incels wage slaving on its own is fucking horrible. And then having a crumbling home on top makes the situation even worse.
boomers have ruined everything.
I wish we had more sturdy houses like they do in some other countries. Or maybe be like Japan, where you destroy and rebuild the house every few decades so you don't ever have to live in a decaying piece of shit indefinitely.

I'm sorry bro.

Avoid old houses if you can.

And avoid houses that nobody will buy from you at ALL cost.

I'm sorry bro.

Avoid old houses if you can.

And avoid houses that nobody will buy from you at ALL cost.
Definitely, it is lesson well learned for me. Incels have to make sure to never give into pressure by their parents or others. Look out and do their own research.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back