Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [TRUCEL ONLY] unless a miracle happens, NOTHING will ever change

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
When you’re an incel, everything is pointless and devoid of all hope and meaning. It’s like roaming around aimlessly every single day with absolutely no sense of purpose and an undercurrent of gloom and despair running through every direction.

Nothing has ever changed and nothing ever will change. Three years ago, when I first found this forum through r/IncelsWithoutHate (there’s a reason we were introduced to this community in the first place; most other places sugarcoated the reality we faced and weren't as extreme as our own lives, therefore we weren’t able to connect to them on an introspective level), I hesitated on joining; only lurked once or twice every three months or so. I thought maybe I should try to give myself some time before signing up.

Well, that time has passed and did anything change? Of course fucking not. Nothing changed in the span of three years, nothing will change in the next three years and neither will it ever change in the next three years that comes after and little before you fucking know it, a decade has passed, you’re still in the same place as you were before, and now you’re fatter, balder, uglier, and you’ve most likely lost most things held dear.

Not a single day goes by that I don’t ask myself what the fuck am I doing with everything? Why am I even here? Should I be somewhere else? Should I leave the house and feel pain? Should I stay in and say fuck all and NEET all day and feel pain? Should I do ANYthing or nothing at all and feel pain???

This is what the core issue of inceldom is. NOTHING PANS OUT. NOTHING WORKS OUT. NOTHING WILL EVER MANIFEST ITSELF FOR YOU TO HOLD ONTO.

It’s like a limbo. The life of an incel is not hell, that belongs to a functioning normie, ours is more comparable to an actual limbo. You’re always STUCK in between and there is no fucking way out.

It’s like a tunnel that never ends with lights that never go out or a train that never stops and a destination that will never show up.

It’s not sad, it’s empty. It’s not tragic, it’s empty. It’s not heartbreaking, it’s empty. It’s not distressing, it’s empty. It’s not traumatic, it’s empty. It’s not unfortunate, it’s empty.

Yep, nothing ever improves, it's only worse from here boyo. For example, in my case it never began for me since I was 13, I thought I was going to grow eventually but I stayed a midget with the average frame of a 10 year old girl (something like Jordi-ENP's frame) whilst everyone grew way more, my face is still below average so nothing can compensate my manletism. What a fucking idiot I was. Biggest lesson I learnt is that life (for truecels) is ALWAYS going to trend downhill, there is no light on the other side, after many years the situation only gets more dark until all of your senses can feel the darkness and you die.

You're FORCED to look at those LinkedIn pages and watch everyone get ahead of you in life, you're forced to see the success gained by your peers whilst you're still at square one, you're forced to watch people find their life long partners and have families whilst you have not moved past High School mentally, physically and barely economically. Many of us trucels will be some bum stuck in a dead end job coming to an empty hollow brick structure because our parents are not live anymore and we're too ugly to start a family of our own. This is the basically the timeless aspect of the Blackpill, it's that things only get worse from here on, there is absolutely no way to get around this, you can talk about everything you have wrong in the present but nothing will ever describe the catastrophic situation that is about to come. Sorry boyos if that was too much but there's no coping around this, this is the one of the most cruellest truths that must be swallowed now otherwise the truth will slam you harder than a bullet later on.

Last edited:
I disagree. It's been hell. Every day is painful and infuriating. Living itself as a truecel is a challenge.

I wish something unexpected or interesting happened, but it's always the same, every single day for years and years and years, time starts flowing differently you stop counting the days, hours and minutes and start counting in meals and events, did the rent come this week, ah there came the internet bill, that's one week of the month finished 32 more til the vacation.

View: https://youtu.be/Ml9o6D0sM5A?t=11

Emptiness is probably the biggest thing.

When you’re an incel, everything is pointless and devoid of all hope and meaning. It’s like roaming around aimlessly every single day with absolutely no sense of purpose and an undercurrent of gloom and despair running through every direction.

Nothing has ever changed and nothing ever will change. Three years ago, when I first found this forum through r/IncelsWithoutHate (there’s a reason we were introduced to this community in the first place; most other places sugarcoated the reality we faced and weren't as extreme as our own lives, therefore we weren’t able to connect to them on an introspective level), I hesitated on joining; only lurked once or twice every three months or so. I thought maybe I should try to give myself some time before signing up.

Well, that time has passed and did anything change? Of course fucking not. Nothing changed in the span of three years, nothing will change in the next three years and neither will it ever change in the next three years that comes after and little before you fucking know it, a decade has passed, you’re still in the same place as you were before, and now you’re fatter, balder, uglier, and you’ve most likely lost most things held dear.

Not a single day goes by that I don’t ask myself what the fuck am I doing with everything? Why am I even here? Should I be somewhere else? Should I leave the house and feel pain? Should I stay in and say fuck all and NEET all day and feel pain? Should I do ANYthing or nothing at all and feel pain???

This is what the core issue of inceldom is. NOTHING PANS OUT. NOTHING WORKS OUT. NOTHING WILL EVER MANIFEST ITSELF FOR YOU TO HOLD ONTO.

It’s like a limbo. The life of an incel is not hell, that belongs to a functioning normie, ours is more comparable to an actual limbo. You’re always STUCK in between and there is no fucking way out.

It’s like a tunnel that never ends with lights that never go out or a train that never stops and a destination that will never show up.

It’s not sad, it’s empty. It’s not tragic, it’s empty. It’s not heartbreaking, it’s empty. It’s not distressing, it’s empty. It’s not traumatic, it’s empty. It’s not unfortunate, it’s empty.

refer to my post about the nothing being the single best metaphor for incels

IT IS THE ABSCENCE OF ANYTHING THATS THE PROBLEM-

NOTHING HAPPENS NOTHING CHANGES, NOTHING