Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Any excuse to get rid of you

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
People will use any excuse to exclude you from conversation or the room altogether. If you dare to ask someone something, they'll patronise you and rush you along so you don't bother them. "Oh I was wandering if you could help with such and such?" "Have a look there instead :feelssus:".

If you dare to enter a room, this will activate someone leaving the room. If you happen to be in a room with them they'll ignore you whilst discussing their fancy holidays to their fancy friends. If you dare to speak they'll talk over you or drown you out amongst others. A ghost amongst others, fading into obscurity :whatfeels:.

i remember my first year of highschool i got paired up for a project with some foid and she did everything possible to get a different partner

it worked :feelsbadman:

i learned pretty well in school that it's better to be alone as non-nt subhuman

i remember my first year of highschool i got paired up for a project with some foid and she did everything possible to get a different partner

yep I experienced that during high school. 1 time I was sat with an angry girl in French class, each session she tapped her pen on my head aggressively for the duration of the lesson. Until I finally snapped and tapped back with my pen. I was channelling some Dragonball Z shit that day :lasereyes: .

People will use any excuse to exclude you from conversation or the room altogether. If you dare to ask someone something, they'll patronise you and rush you along so you don't bother them. "Oh I was wandering if you could help with such and such?" "Have a look there instead :feelssus:".

If you dare to enter a room, this will activate someone leaving the room. If you happen to be in a room with them they'll ignore you whilst discussing their fancy holidays to their fancy friends. If you dare to speak they'll talk over you or drown you out amongst others. A ghost amongst others, fading into obscurity :whatfeels:.
yes

normie sperg radar is unmatched.

Brutal
fuck teachers for even allowing shit like that

Yeah, I'm treated like an inconvenience.

Girls did that to me too. Brootal :cryfeels:

I experience this often

Agreed, being ostracized and scrutinized is painful

This. My life would have been 1000% better had I not gone to Highschool and school in general
It's brutal for me because I work in a school so it's like all those feelings have resurfaced from childhood. As a loser in life, working alongside privileged teachers is a hell like no other. Their lives are vibrant and exciting in contrast to mine. They brag about their fancy holidays with their fancy friends and husband or wife. They never seem to be short of exciting plans whilst I rot in my mum's basement. Since I've been there I've felt completely alienated from the staff, often ignored because of how indifferent I am as a shy manlet with a big nose. I wish I could retrain my skills as a TA into a more welcoming environment.

Fuck the normies niggers

I could tell instanly when normies sensed my presence I was invisible to them

It's brutal for me because I work in a school so it's like all those feelings have resurfaced from childhood. As a loser in life, working alongside privileged teachers is a hell like no other. Their lives are vibrant and exciting in contrast to mine. They brag about their fancy holidays with their fancy friends and husband or wife. They never seem to be short of exciting plans whilst I rot in my mum's basement. Since I've been there I've felt completely alienated from the staff, often ignored because of how indifferent I am as a shy manlet with a big nose. I wish I could retrain my skills as a TA into a more welcoming environment.
Man, that has to be tough. I'm in collage but like 99% of people here are invisible so it's alright. But to go back to school... That would be like retraumatizing yourself day after day. I personally actively try to avoid the sight of any school building, but you have it so much worse... It's already over for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back