Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: banned unfairly

Swag Lord

Swag Lord

The Gyatt Rizzler
-
My recent ban has awakened a new type of anger in me. I am mad as fuck my dudes even after being unbanned. My life is hard enough as incel now I have people thinking I am a gaycel for singing a goofy ahh song? like wtf mods not cool my rage and suicidal thoughts have doubled over the last 30 mins. I AM PISSED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Banned and then unbanned, wait, didn't you just get here?- Your achievements in this rapid time are head-spinning

This one'll be permanent; I saw the post...- he posted a video of two guys kissing and said "Ban me, I don't care" or something

Suicide by mod

This one'll be permanent; I saw the post...- he posted a video of two guys kissing and said "Ban me, I don't care" or something

Suicide by mod
What do these fags hope to achieve by doing this? Yes he is a fag for having that shit saved on his pc

he is a fag for having that shit saved on his pc
i think all the faggots here who also have countless pictures of men that post them asking us to rate them and who mogs who are gay as well and should be banned