Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel trucel trait: career progress cucked due to low IQ

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am getting raped in faggot interviews asking bullshit Math/coding questions. This is after over 200+ hours of grinding! My IQ has cucked me from money maxxing. I still think I can make it by 1000 hours point. But that is very very slow compared to Normies, who pass within 200 hours. Trucels with low IQ like me have tto grind literally 5x more than normal fags for less results. This is what Subhuman DNA does! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I am getting raped in faggot interviews asking bullshit Math/coding questions. This is after over 200+ hours of grinding! My IQ has cucked me from money maxxing. I still think I can make it by 1000 hours point. But that is very very slow compared to Normies, who pass within 200 hours. Trucels with low IQ like me have tto grind literally 5x more than normal fags for less results. This is what Subhuman DNA does! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
just show them your leetcode account theory. tare hose braindead cucks still asking those dumbass questions kek

I've never applied for remote jobs, as my Repl.it repository was deleted in 2020.

just show them your leetcode account theory. tare hose braindead cucks still asking those dumbass questions kek
tbh would have preferred if we had some standardized coding test, I would have excelled at that but no they have to make it a lottery gacha game

Mogs me for even being considered a potential employee in the first place

Imagine going for math and coding as a low iq trucel!!!!! Just do finance or econ like me, does not matter if it’s mostly chads but it’s less difficult and less technical so I can get great grades:feelsLSD:

I tried learning programming. Tried writing an if else statement and it felt like my brain was gonna split in two

Imagine going for math and coding as a low iq trucel!!!!! Just do finance or econ like me, does not matter if it’s mostly chads but it’s less difficult and less technical so I can get great grades:feelsLSD:
It's like going to the gym as a weak framelet.

I could never do coding. It's the only field where your employers act like it's normal for you to take your free time to keep up to date with the latest changes in code, keep up to date with new coding languages, take work home to work on it during your free time, etc.

It just never stops. It's not a field where you get in and it's "smooth sailing" from there, the work just never ends. I just can do that lol.

how the fuck do you cope with having white chads walking around your classes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, i wouldn't be able to cope w that :reeeeee::reeeeee:
I sleep and cheat through the classes and skip as much as possible and just show up for exams

Mogs me for even being considered a potential employee in the first place
Anyone can do it. U get degree, tbh any STEM degree is enough to, most corps are fine with any STEM degree even if not CS/CE/EE
how hard are these tech jobs, am i going to work everyday being like "fuck this shit i should have done something else"
the tech jobs are easier than getting past the interviews for em. The actual job's difficulty varies a lot. In my case, work most of time is tedious but not super hard. But there are few times where it is very hard, cause shitty documentation, shitty co-worker code or time crunch deadline. For most part you can minimize those issues although never completely.
I tried learning programming. Tried writing an if else statement and it felt like my brain was gonna split in two
if you can't even do that, don't go into it. If and else is super basic compared to concepts needed to be understood for jobs nowadays.
It's like going to the gym as a weak framelet.
:yes: yes. Low IQ makes STEM maxxing fucking horrible.
how the fuck do you cope with having white chads walking around your classes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, i wouldn't be able to cope w that :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I could never do coding. It's the only field where your employers act like it's normal for you to take your free time to keep up to date with the latest changes in code, keep up to date with new coding languages, take work home to work on it during your free time, etc.

It just never stops. It's not a field where you get in and it's "smooth sailing" from there, the work just never ends. I just can do that lol.
yes, the grind never really ends. It does slow down eventually. Many concepts are same across languages/technologies. But there are always subtle differences/changes, you have to study about and make adjustments. You always should expect 1 hour extra a day outside work stuff on research/studying. Probably 2-4 hours/daily if you actually want the high paying jobs.
I sleep and cheat through the classes and skip as much as possible and just show up for exams
lucky cel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Never could do that for most part :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I should have if I could. I will probably swap into product/project management/sales or something if even at 1000 hours fail to get to a higher paying company.

Anyone can do it. U get degree, tbh any STEM degree is enough to, most corps are fine with any STEM degree even if not CS/CE/EE

the tech jobs are easier than getting past the interviews for em. The actual job's difficulty varies a lot. In my case, work most of time is tedious but not super hard. But there are few times where it is very hard, cause shitty documentation, shitty co-worker code or time crunch deadline. For most part you can minimize those issues although never completely.

if you can't even do that, don't go into it. If and else is super basic compared to concepts needed to be understood for jobs nowadays.

:yes: yes. Low IQ makes STEM maxxing fucking horrible.

yes, the grind never really ends. It does slow down eventually. Many concepts are same across languages/technologies. But there are always subtle differences/changes, you have to study about and make adjustments. You always should expect 1 hour extra a day outside work stuff on research/studying. Probably 2-4 hours/daily if you actually want the high paying jobs.

lucky cel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Never could do that for most part :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I should have if I could. I will probably swap into product/project management/sales or something if even at 1000 hours fail to get to a higher paying company.
I also gave chads wrong answers they thought I was smart since I cheat maxxed every exam and they did bad on exams while I did great and they fucking thought they were stupid :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I want to get into project management but I don’t know how to get started or what degree is needed

i'm studying data science in uni rn. i'm dreading having to do interviews and shit. probably i will have to interview for an internship sometime in the next couple months. i feel like i am underqualified.

Programming isn't too bad. I can solve a lot of the leetcode questions from a math perspective but don't really know syntax for any programming languages lol

Programming isn't too bad. I can solve a lot of the leetcode questions from a math perspective but don't really know syntax for any programming languages lol
IQ Mogs me to infinity. You probably are money mogger

Imagine wagecucking :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am so lowiq that even after years of learning English I still can't have simple conversations. I'm worse than a 6 year old native speaker. 15 year old Iranians mog me to oblivion.
I'm pretty sure language learning is correlated to the level of IQ.

I'm also so bad at my job that the only reason they have kept me there is because of nepotism.

It's so ragefuel that everyone around me mogs me. I'm a huge failure. I have zero skills and I don't know shit. I don't know why nature is doing this to me and not getting rid of me.

I am so lowiq that even after years of learning English I still can't have simple conversations. I'm worse than a 6 year old native speaker. 15 year old Iranians mog me to oblivion.
I'm pretty sure language learning is correlated to the level of IQ.

I'm also so bad at my job that the only reason they have kept me there is because of nepotism.

It's so ragefuel that everyone around me mogs me. I'm a huge failure. I have zero skills and I don't know shit. I don't know why nature is doing this to me and not getting rid of me.
Yeah it sucks knowing we are limited by not our efforts but genetic limitations. All we can do is try to work around it or work in very optimal fashion to compensate

and the irony is all that algorithm shit doesn't even matter anymore jfl

firstly, majority of that shit is already done and optimized and a from-scratch-solution is a waste of time and error prone
secondly, speed doesn't even matter most of the time anymore and basic parallel gives way more juice than serial optimizations
finally, even modest ML techniques can brute force any algorithm question very easily

then when you are through with that BS and land a job you will realize...
corporate mandate is about short term (quarterly) gains, not about producing high quality products

for REAL engineers -- shareholders, chad management/corporate airheads, and foids basically
leech your talent and make $10 for every $1 even if it's all your work

tldr business is a bullshit bureaucracy of useless people and every important position should be held by engineers only
the only reason we use/need corporations is because of capital brought in by shareholders

this is why the tech geniuses (like musk and gates) were already rich before they got richer

oh and education is also a bullshit feminized bureaucracy that creates arbitrary walls so dumb chads and foids
can get a leg up on smart incels

the only chance to really 'make it' in software is to be an entrepreneur where you are massively disadvantaged

the one disruptive force that can change this is Artificial Intelligence
globohomo knows and fears this which is why guys like gates want it to be 'open source'

WRONG

Ask @C&UNIX regrading these pathetically over the top hard interviews and interview questions, ONLY INCELS ARE GIVEN THIS UTTER GRILLING, BECAUSE HR WANT TO RINSE EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF AN INCEL EMPLOYEE THEY DEMAND CRAZY KNOWLEDGE THAT NO OTHER CANDIDATE NEEDS.

The interviews for normie and chads in the SAME ROLE DONT EVEN BEAR ANY RESEMBLENCE TO YOUR INTERVIEWS and even if they get them wrong they still get hired.

This is incel 101 HR ARE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FOR INCELS

they screen out cels left and right and even a cel who is hired has to be WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE IN EVERY AREA EXCEPT THE FACE

and the irony is all that algorithm shit doesn't even matter anymore jfl

firstly, majority of that shit is already done and optimized and a from-scratch-solution is a waste of time and error prone
secondly, speed doesn't even matter most of the time anymore and basic parallel gives way more juice than serial optimizations
finally, even modest ML techniques can brute force any algorithm question very easily

then when you are through with that BS and land a job you will realize...
corporate mandate is about short term (quarterly) gains, not about producing high quality products

for REAL engineers -- shareholders, chad management/corporate airheads, and foids basically
leech your talent and make $10 for every $1 even if it's all your work

tldr business is a bullshit bureaucracy of useless people and every important position should be held by engineers only
the only reason we use/need corporations is because of capital brought in by shareholders

this is why the tech geniuses (like musk and gates) were already rich before they got richer

oh and education is also a bullshit feminized bureaucracy that creates arbitrary walls so dumb chads and foids
can get a leg up on smart incels

the only chance to really 'make it' in software is to be an entrepreneur where you are massively disadvantaged

the one disruptive force that can change this is Artificial Intelligence
globohomo knows and fears this which is why guys like gates want it to be 'open source'
true most of the management isn't really needed especially most of the middle. Also many C-Suite from what I've seen are pretty incompetent as well.
WRONG

Ask @C&UNIX regrading these pathetically over the top hard interviews and interview questions, ONLY INCELS ARE GIVEN THIS UTTER GRILLING, BECAUSE HR WANT TO RINSE EVERY LAST DROP OUT OF AN INCEL EMPLOYEE THEY DEMAND CRAZY KNOWLEDGE THAT NO OTHER CANDIDATE NEEDS.

The interviews for normie and chads in the SAME ROLE DONT EVEN BEAR ANY RESEMBLENCE TO YOUR INTERVIEWS and even if they get them wrong they still get hired.

This is incel 101 HR ARE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FOR INCELS

they screen out cels left and right and even a cel who is hired has to be WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CANDIDATE IN EVERY AREA EXCEPT THE FACE
yes they do go harder on Incels/men in interviews for sure. I have talked to some people I know and have been told foids have it 3-5x maybe even 8x easier in some cases in getting hired at tech companies. They always leave a few diversity slots for em. Some companies doing a lot more than a few too, straight up like 10-20% slots for nigs/foids

true most of the management isn't really needed especially most of the middle. Also many C-Suite from what I've seen are pretty incompetent as well.

yes they do go harder on Incels/men in interviews for sure. I have talked to some people I know and have been told foids have it 3-5x maybe even 8x easier in some cases in getting hired at tech companies. They always leave a few diversity slots for em. Some companies doing a lot more than a few too, straight up like 10-20% slots for nigs/foids
its unbelievably low iq from the company

herrrr derrrr we need profit bro

herrr derrrr keep hiring women to meet the quota and drop all requirements to ground zero for them to get the jobs

if and when this "quota" goes biblical and becomes 30-40% of the workforce at these "tech" companies, THESE COMPANIES WILL FAIL.

As 40% of the workforce CANT DO THE JOB THEY WERE HIRED FOR and it will be painfully obvious where the problems lie, you can only keep blaming the incel workers so far, until it becomes obvious as in politics in the U.K. now it is corrupt from the top and the "management"

Too relatable bro, chill out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back