Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment trucel trait: eat food even if falls to ground or has a bug or two

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It is because too lazy to order more food or.use new food/drink and waste money.

I only tolerate one small flying bug in food, I throw it out then eat but normie would get new food altogether which imo is wasteful . for food on ground less than 5 seconds is good (yes this is myth and still gets bacteria but whatever).

thoughts?

idc if it falls on the ground but insects and ants are a no-go. I keep having nightmares of me swallowing insects whole and feeling them still alive squirming in my stomach

if it falls on the ground no, but if a fly or two gets on it then I'm not going to sperg out and throw it away.

I wash it. Normies are ultra wasteful. I saw some cleaning veggies throwing half of it away jfl.

I had a stone in my food once. Only had to pay half and got free dessert.

idc if it falls on the ground but insects and ants are a no-go. I keep having nightmares of me swallowing insects whole and feeling them still alive squirming in my stomach
Same

no bugs for sure, hate them

If I drop something I'll pick it up tho. I keep my surroundings relatively clean

It is because too lazy to order more food or.use new food/drink and waste money.

I only tolerate one small flying bug in food, I throw it out then eat but normie would get new food altogether which imo is wasteful . for food on ground less than 5 seconds is good (yes this is myth and still gets bacteria but whatever).

thoughts?
Yeah, no thanks if it has bugs. :feelsjuice:

No, I leave it for the cat

thoughts?
Yeah.

I could care less

That's what we do in the homeless community along with smoking many cigarette buts found on the ground