Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: Eating "unsafe" food

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you follow (((food safety))) standards?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This trait applies to me and many other poorcels from what I have seen.

I don't really care for (((food safety))), and haven't gotten any problems from it.

Soycucks claim raw meat can lead to some infection but I have had it dozen plus times with no problems. Soycucks say don't leave your rice out the fridge at night, I did just that and have never gotten any problems.

Soycucks say follow your jewpills expiration date, I use Jew pills years old and they work just fine.

The only time I really throw out something if it looks disgusting/smells disgusting/ tastes disgusting.

What counts as unsafe, I used to binge on candy so bad my teeth became rotten and I had 9 cavities.

I wouldn't eat raw meat as the texture and taste would disgust me and you are really making a bet but some out of date biscuit, bread, jam, egg, a dish that smells fine that's been in the fridge for a week, yeah that's no big deal. You can always boil/bake the food to make sure most bacterias are removed (not botulism tho so don't play with popped cans, trust me, it's soy to get botulism).

I don't even eat much I'm very thin but the food I eat is unsafe the most

Yes. I'm often too depressed to care about food safety.

Raw, quasi-fermented herring is a thing here in the Netherlands. Grosses out a lot of foreigners.

149428w1600r16 94824b02q90

Last edited:
I get sick easily. I remember feeling nauseous for an entire month for eating the wrong food:feelscry:

Im worse than rat.

Can relate,been using my expired xanax without a problem.
Don't do it with antibiotics though. Might blow out your kidneys. Especially tetracycline.

I’ll eat a lot of food past the expiration date since I don’t care, plus I get it on deep discount. But if it smells or if there is visible rot I don’t fw it.

one time i left samosa's in a plastic container under my bed and forgot about em for like 6 months, opened em up and ate them with rot and mold on em

I follow the safety protocol, but in my defense, I am deathly afraid of vomiting. Diarrhea doesn’t help either, especially when you have that at the same time.

one time i left samosa's in a plastic container under my bed and forgot about em for like 6 months, opened em up and ate them with rot and mold on em
:lul:

Eating raw meat is retarded af but yeah I don't give a fuck about expiration dates unless the it tastes bad.

Based af and very relatable, my stomach can pretty much digest anything with no problem as long as it isn’t flat-out poison