Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel trait: forgetting password then getting lost for hours in rage before resetting and fixing issue

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
forgot my password for some codecel aws bullshit then spent hours looking for it. instead of just resetting and stuff. hours wasted. lots of rage frustration. gigaretsrd trait ngl. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

sorry to hear that brocel

I have developed a method for my passwords which lets me never forget them(almost), even though each of them satisfies those autistic retarded conditions, like having an upper case letter, number or a special charachter

I have developed a method for my passwords which lets me never forget them(almost), even though each of them satisfies those autistic retarded conditions, like having an upper case letter, number or a special charachter
I used to do that but normally u can easily change passwords. but for the tool I was using it was a faggot pain too which is why I tried to avoid em

Know that feel bro. Virgin rage is a serious issue. :feelsrope:

Never began for me I’m disorganised in every way. I feel like I’m too subhuman to focus on the little things in life :society: