Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel trait: teeth yellow despite daily brushing/ mouth wash/flossing

how white ur teeth?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://ibb.co/0VDydnZ

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
despite daily brush, mouthwash, floss. I still have this incel teeth. fuckers always remain somewhat yellow. Probably due to shitskin curry food and DNA but still ain't fair. Chads have pure white clean smile without these accursed shitskin teeth. Will pay for teeth whitening st some point. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's natural, all teeth(and bone) have a slight yellow tint to them. You need to douse your teeth in whiteners if you want them to be a perfect white color.

That's natural, all teeth(and bone) have a slight yellow tint to them. You need to douse your teeth in whiteners if you want them to be a perfect white color.
true natural teeth that cave man ancestors had were pure white like marble. :feelsrope:

At least whitening is pretty easy. I've never done it though, I'd have to search methods.

I believe whiteness is not fully related to hygiene when it comes to teeth, there are other things involved too

My teeth are yellow stained as fuck.

I hate opening my mouth because of it.

how much does teethwhitening cost?

how much does teethwhitening cost?
depends on the method. I plan on buying professional whitening so likely 1000 to 3000 depending on how many times I need it. Also will probably need to redo it every few years.

My teeth are around A2-A3 range, which isn't ideal for people my age. I think A3 is the average teeth shade for people, but average age is ~40.

If you don't have perfect white smile, foids don't want to kiss you. Women hate yellow teeth

No teeth for your skull bone structure

pearly white teeth is Hollywood Jew marketing

i just use a cheap china ultrasonic dental pic. it blasts the tartar off rapidly. Very clean feeling, and it doesn't require a trip to the jew i mean dentist

i brush twice and floss daily. it's still yellow because i smoke. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My front teeth have a natural yellow discoloration, the only way to get rid of it was expensive surgery.

i just use a cheap china ultrasonic dental pic. it blasts the tartar off rapidly. Very clean feeling, and it doesn't require a trip to the jew i mean dentist
I leave tartar