Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait : the ultimate trucel trait

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
You get no notifications on any social medias, Tinder, phone, etc.

And that includes incels.co.

Cope ultimate trucel is at least haves pitch black skin, 2 feet tall no teeth, 6 legs, no arms and 8 hairlines.
Fakenews. Stacey would have sexual intercourse with an alien Chad despite of its weird physiology rather than us.

Here's another reply for you man. Its not a shame to interact with other incels

What do you enjoy drinking? For me its beer (only my favorite brand tho, others are just average) and Cuba Libre. Maybe some tequila shots but not for the taste, just the kewlness. Oh, and also boxed wine. Fuck on dem haiders. Getting drunk for 2 dollar is awesome

I don't use Jew media

Why the hell should we incels have social media? Truecel trait is incels.co being the only virtual space where you exist

What do you enjoy drinking? For me its beer (only my favorite brand tho, others are just average) and Cuba Libre. Maybe some tequila shots but not for the taste, just the kewlness. Oh, and also boxed wine. Fuck on dem haiders. Getting drunk for 2 dollar is awesome
I drink everything. Literally everything : wine, beer, rum, whiskey, vodka ... Today it's red wine though.

I think I told you some of my horror stories from drinking. Take care of yourself man, it's a dark road ahead.

I drink everything. Literally everything : wine, beer, rum, whiskey, vodka ... Today it's red wine though.
Alcohol is nothing for me. A beer or two zo get into the mood sometimes but usually Im rather the drug type. Do you see drinking as some kind of culture or personality for you or just for coping?

I think I told you some of my horror stories from drinking. Take care of yourself man, it's a dark road ahead.
I remember you telling you lost your teeth or parts of it due to getting black out drunk.

Also thanks and dont worry man. I turned down the hard drugs again. Finqlly got a job again that is underpaid but I may be able to get my shit done finally....

Alcohol is nothing for me. A beer or two zo get into the mood sometimes but usually Im rather the drug type. Do you see drinking as some kind of culture or personality for you or just for coping?
I see it as culture. It may be a part of my personnality in the end, but I'm not drinking to show off in public. I actually merely drink alone. And when I'm with my friends, I don't drink more than them.
Have a notification buddy boyo.
thanks buddy boyo

I remember you telling you lost your teeth or parts of it due to getting black out drunk.

Also thanks and dont worry man. I turned down the hard drugs again. Finqlly got a job again that is underpaid but I may be able to get my shit done finally....
Good job man, keep at it. Just take care of your health, it's more valuable than anything else. But you only realize that after you lost it.

I see it as culture. It may be a part of my personnality in the end, but I'm not drinking to show off in public. I actually merely drink alone. And when I'm with my friends, I don't drink more than them.

You should make a comprehensive thread about alcohol (alcoholmaxxing?). Telling us your experiences, opinions on different types, how they affect you, dos/do nots etc etc. I think there would be an interest for that, myself included. You will also get some satisfaction talking about something that is a significant part of your life.

Thats what I meant. You are your copes after all. I never enjoyed drinking with others since I tend to let loose of my emotions when I get too drunk. Alone its great but not with others, no matter if normie or incel

Good job man, keep at it. Just take care of your health, it's more valuable than anything else. But you only realize that after you lost it.
I would say I am very healthy since Im paranoid about food. I feel like I can 'smell' meat from bad butcher companies and so on. I also do (did) lots of sports. I just need to get back on track. As I recommended you in your last thread, start by just 10, 15 or 30 minutes a day. That also adds up to a few hours a week at least. Improve from there on by 30 minutes more every week

You get no notifications on any social medias, Tinder, phone, etc.
I don't have an account on any social medias, Tinder etc. I don't have friends. I'm a lonely person.

Last edited:
I get nothing, zilch, zero, nada, square root of Jack shit. My sense of loneliness is crippling