Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: ugly voice

I sent a voice message to a foid once. She responded with "wtf is that?"

yes, and it's a big problem for me, even online where people don't see your face, people are repulsive to your voice and ghost you, disrespect you. Voice is your personality online.

Ugly voice with an ugly face is an awful combo.

I once joined a VC on some random normie server that happened to have some foids in the call already. I spoke and they immediately just quietened down and left the call. As a voicecel you can't even get anywhere with foids even in an online environment.

There have also been so many instances where my voice has gated me from any form of positive interactions with people in general.

what makes voice ugly?

I once joined a VC on some random normie server that happened to have some foids in the call already. I spoke and they immediately just quietened down and left the call. As a voicecel you can't even get anywhere with foids even in an online environment.

There have also been so many instances where my voice has gated me from any form of positive interactions with people in general.
yes, even low tier normies ghost me or treat me like i'm nothing + i'm very high inhib

yes, and it's a big problem for me, even online where people don't see your face, people are repulsive to your voice and ghost you, disrespect you. Voice is your personality online.