Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you don't try to compete at all

I dont want to compete for entering into stem

giga truecel trait you can't compete

Competing=copeceling/fakeceling

Holy shit as soon as i read the title, i thought of this video. Shawn was so Based.
Yeah,he was based af,i listen to his stuff all the time,especially his later work since it's fully blackpilled.

True.

However, I'll continue ogremaxxing since there's gonna be a holy war of incels vs Chads someday.

Just lol @ trying to get girls

hes free from this hell planet.
Indeed,the only place hell exists is on this planet..if you're a trucel that is.
He's in a better place now.

Competing in general brings me pleasure, even if i lose most of the time. Sometimes you may surprise yourself if you try hard enough, but it's a personal choice. Also don't think about women lol, im talking about goals outside of dating, dont be delusional.

I could give a crap about money.
Stem pays shit in my shithole nation , and competition is 100× more than getting into Harvard despite best indian uni ranking below it lmao

I understand about indecision
But I don't care if I get behind
People living in competition
All I want is to have my peace of mind...

Re: Script menu gui
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182608841Friday, January 29, 2016 5:18 AM CST
Certainly. I can provide an example algorithm using custom-notation for you, as shown below: [Struct] GUI_Obj = Instance.Create("TextButtonGUI"); [Array] Items = ("Cookies","Cake","Creme","Crepes"); GUI_Obj:Generate_Buttons(Get_Size(Items)); Sub GUI_Obj:Clicked(){ Foreach([Integer] k = 1; k < Get_Size(Items); k += 1){ GUI_Obj.Button{k} = Items{k}; } }; GUI_OBJ.Display_Name = "Menu"; Therefore you go, this is the typical syntax found in RBX.Lua. Enjoy.
Re: Somebody please explain elunates wrapper.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182610970Friday, January 29, 2016 7:05 AM CST
"Wow, looking for help in this forum is useles. Everyone's an idiot." Well, you seem rather incapable of recognizing the irony within your statement, given that you gauge intellectual-capabilities solely by crystallized knowledge.

That's bullshit,if you don't care about impressing toilets then don't compete,

There are no goals outside of ''dating'',life revolves around sex,the entire scumciety revolves around sex
Then why don't you blow your brains out already?You already know that you are supposedly ugly, and foids don't like ugly people. If there are no goals outside of dating and then you can't date, why are you even alive? See what i mean.

Truecel trait: you gave up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back