Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You Have A 40Kg Bag

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My bag weighs 40kg. I put 2 Olympjc 20kg plates in it every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and walk around in school for a good bit . It destroys my core, calves, quads, traps and hams and is an amazing conditioning workout, which helps my cardio and work capavity. I do this in school so I can decrease my inhibition and be more confident.

Trucels have to resort to putting plates in our bags while Chad does the same workout workout by carrying Stacys around school

just wear medieval armor theory

This does Not lower your inhib lol. Talk to yourself while Walking Through hallways and Phase Out Others " now thats how you Train Inhibition.

What Makes us inhib is Just what Others think of you , or how they View you. If there was Nobody in this World but You, you wouldnt have a Reason to Be inhib

Exactly. It's heavier than medieval armour. Meaning I mog knights.
gotta run 5km with weight vests. thats how training is done actually.

This does Not lower your inhib lol. Talk to yourself while Walking Through hallways and Phase Out Others " now thats how you Train Inhibition.

What Makes us inhib is Just what Others think of you , or how they View you. If there was Nobody in this World but You, you wouldnt have a Reason to Be inhib
It does make me Low Inhib cause I'm carrying half my bodyweight on my back and looking weird as fuck which means people make fun of me

It does make me Low Inhib cause I'm carrying half my bodyweight on my back and looking weird as fuck which means people make fun of me
See its Always other people when it Comes to inhib. But yea thats a way too i guess. Just go Out of your way to Look Like a Freak. And Be comfortable with It / non caring

I assume it's like a more retarded version of farmers walks. mostly just fucks up your back tho
I just looked up what a farmer's walk was, and it IS a retarded version, because it's not a farmer's walk at all.

I WEIGH 48 KILOGRAMS JFL FUCKING NIGGER WORLD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK CANKER SORE FUCK IT TO HELL FUCK NATURE FOR GIVING ME THIS DISGUSTING DEVILISH GENETIC DEFECTION FUCK YOU TREES :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: