Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: You Never Joined Any Clubs in Highschool or College!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trucels are either too unathletic, talentless, poorfags who couldn’t afford to practice sports or musical intruments, or high inhib to join clubs with NTs.

A trucel goes to class and leaves to go home as soon as possible. :blackpill: :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel

I was the top of my track and field team

forced to in HS
colege - yugioh club

colege - yugioh club

The only club I joined was in STEM, but I don't go there much.

idk about this in high school almost nobody i knew that slayed was in a club maybe college but highschool clubs are pretty shit unless you r in a very populated school like 1k+ kids mine was a small town

too high inhib to join anything,
also I'm incompetant so it would be a disaster

I was in Jew club then the Jews bullied me out jfl. Also in some stocks/finance one but left cause took too long and was ogre for me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Then became fully rotting trucel with no friends. :feelsohgod:

My school was so small that was only the one cultural group. I tried to join (supposedly they were looking for "musicians") but they had low inhib Chads and other foids to make school performances.

No. I spent most of my time in group therapy or sitting alone.

Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154038Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:10 PM CST
Such jokes seem to deliberately minimize the value of education. The desire for social assimilation should not lead to the effect of intellectual-repression.

Moronism
Png

#181229226Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:41 AM CST
Given that you presumably suffer from autism, it is rather questionable that you deliberately choose to misuse the term "autistic" to receive social acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back