Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait : you use the public transport system

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Since you don't own a car because you're not a beta cuck wageslave that supports the system that's shitting on ugly men constantly.
So while i was on the subway a pregnant toilet cumdumpster got aboard and was looking angry at me,kinda like she expected me to give up my seat to her.
Of course i did no such cuck thing,that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry,helping a toilet cumdumpster that carries another mans child.
In my mind i was like "get the fuck out my face you disgusting,piece of shit cumdumpster toilet".

I don’t leave my house most days

trucel trait: you use public transportation because you don't have a driver's license

Trucel trait; You're such an asperg to research about bus and train fleets, how transporting system works for your own hobby

I refuse to give my seat to any foid, let alone a pregnant one lmao.

Since you don't own a car because you're not a beta cuck wageslave that supports the system that's shitting on ugly men constantly.
So while i was on the subway a pregnant toilet cumdumpster got aboard and was looking angry at me,kinda like she expected me to give up my seat to her.
Of course i did no such cuck thing,that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry,helping a toilet cumdumpster that carries another mans child.
In my mind i was like "get the fuck out my face you disgusting,piece of shit cumdumpster toilet".
Based. I never give up to my seat for anyone. Fuck society