Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You Were The Obese Fat Kid Growing Up!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If there is interference with these hormones, the penis growth will become obstructed. This hormonal disorder is believed to lead to delayed growth of penis.

From the number of patients I handle, 80 percent of obese childhood patients have micropenises. The obesity triggers the occurrence of hormonal disorders, which leads to decreased concentration of testosterone, “he said.

I was fat as a child.

I lost the weight when I become a teenager though.

@yez @Transcended Trucel :cryfeels:

Giga Truecel Trait: You were the most skinny and shortest kid in your class

Yeah in 1st and 2nd grade i was chubby, but i lost all the weight the next year. My mother had food stamps so we just ate and ate to our heart's content.

I wasnt fat until 22, i think extreme stress fucked up my puberty and growth spurt, i never had one.

been fat since i was like 9 and i have very small penis especially when soft
hard i am below average but when soft i am nonexistant

i was 90 kg when i was 17

now im 78 kg

I was bullied for being too skinny. I was told that I looked like a malnourished child from Africa all the time

That’s the nightmare mode. Bullying guaranteed
I was that kid:feelsrope::feelsrope:
this
OP could be right about obese kids but most mild fatasses seem to grow up to big and strong men
Yes, atleast being fat makes you look strong, but when you are skinny and short, you become the easiest target of bullies:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Trucel Trait : you put your shirt on the wrong way.

Well you can't change the fact that you were obese in the past but you can change it now (unless you got some condition). Eat less calories. what's stopping you from it?
I am talking about being obese when I was a child which made my dick small. :feelsUgh:

True. Was an early bloomer also. My cock is average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back