Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: You've never won anything

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
No matter the competition, no matter the prize I've literally never gotten first place at anything.
I'm starting to think that I'm just horrible at everything.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Exactly how I feel except when I steal and leech off my family

I won something by cheating once when I was a kid

No matter the competition, no matter the prize I've literally never gotten first place at anything
Holy fuck this is literally me. Never even began for us subhumans

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Exactly how I feel except when I steal and leech off my family
Le happy merchant gif 5

Egg and spoon race, I held onto the egg
:feelsgah: GIGABASED and eggholdpilled
No matter the competition, no matter the prize I've literally never gotten first place at anything.
Holy fuck this is literally me. Never even began for us subhumans
Very much the same for me. I've never won, achieved, or earned anything significant in my life, no matter what it was A little bit of that is due to the halo effect I think, but a lot if it is just shitty luck for all my life probably.

Big truth, Jews took it all from me

I always get second place, lol.

The only thing I win are those fake 10,000 search pop up ads with a bunch of malware

The description fits me to a tee

I ended up carrying everybody in a science competition one time. We won, thanks to me.

Same. I've never won anything in my life.

Same,I can't even do everyday tasks:fuk:

I've always been last place. So yeah...
Damn, i thought I was the only one

Congratulations!

You just won the incel lottery!

Pm you're credit card[UWSL] number, expiration date, you're pin number, and the security code - on the back of you're card - so wee can deposit you're million dollars![/UWSL]

[UWSL]once again congratulations![/UWSL]

I remember my parents trying to put me in anything and everything in highschool. Orchestra, choir, soccer, track, learning German, doing technology club, and I literally was shit at ALL of it.

But guess what, it’s not my fault, it’s gods fault and my parents fault for giving me such shit genetics. Now I can just live in my parents house forever and leech off society and it’s not my fault. I just happen to be uselss:smonk:

Update: I just lost yet another even
It was a general knowledge quiz and I lost because I thought MLK was shot in Cleveland instead of Memphis :fuk: