Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trudeau is playing with fire.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Fucke

grow a pair canadians and start violent riots like the niggers and nigger lovers did for that loser porch monkey

grow a pair canadians and start violent riots like the niggers and nigger lovers did for that loser porch monkey
It's not just a Canadians problem. Since covid, every governments of the world has taken advantage of it to steer abruptly towards tyranny and dictatorship, to the point where protesting (the key element of democracy) has actually become outlawed (or so they wish).
It's the end of democracies, the end of poor people rights

It's not just a Canadians problem. Since covid, every governments of the world has taken advantage of it to steer abruptly towards tyranny and dictatorship, to the point where protesting (the key element of democracy) has actually become outlawed (or so they wish).
nobody gives a fuck about kike-19 in my country

Stupid authoritarian niggerkike. :feelssus::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Pos

TerrSupport

NGL regretting not getting a Z license for air braking so I could be trucker like my ancestors

Last edited:
Based truckers.

his days are numbered :society:
He's an IMF agent. He'll do what is necessary to push the agenda forward through the country's political process, and then he will be relieved of his station as the country's leader. He'll likely fade away from politics after the IMF installs their next stooge.

Damn Canada and Australia fighting to be crowned the most backwards authoritarian shithole in the first world.

Jesus Christ dude I try not to get mad at politics these days but the blatant fucking hypocrisy is too much. Indian farmers are heroes but western truckers/farmers are le neo nazi insurgents. And normies will eat this shit up. I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS I HATE NPCS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

trudeau is the knajjd of prime ministers

who would thnk the bastard child of a commie dictator grew up to be a commie dictator

France really went balistic too.
And Macron is a granny lover. He granny maxxed + kike maxxed to power.
And it worked. :feelshaha:
And they elected a man who dated his teacher and cucked her previous husband while he was in the same class as her daughter.

at least he's not playing with water

also basically he got away with all the shit he did to the truckers =/ nothing happened, we're in China's pocket

the army of cucks in vancouver and toronto will back him no matter what :dafuckfeels:

can't believe he's still our PM
ZalenskyJokes

guess it could be worse though

Itll be BLM all over again xD