Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over True love is not allowed in todays world

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
You know your gonna get fucked over if you love like a fool, in this world true love is not allowed, you will be punished for it.

I know how to fix your acne
I’m on accutane already but the scars stay with me forever, just like the scar my oneitis gave to my heart.

Maybe it never has been, romanticism is quite the big lie, love can be truthful, but only for chads :feelsLSD:

How do you know they stay forever? Are you using silicone tape, red light therapy, sunbathing, etc.?
I been to doctor for preexisting scar already they say it’s too deep, the scars are similar to burn marks

There’s no such thing as love

Love exist just not for us
If being chad gives you the privilege of experiencing the true love then what if a sudden car crash happens and that chad loses half of his face, leaving him severely deformed, what do you think happens next? You know, the stacy will leave him cuz hes deformed. What they both felt was just an illusion. All my life i've coped thinking love is real and special and been obsessed with it but its seriously nothing special once you understand all relationships are based on benefits.

If being chad gives you the privilege of experiencing the true love then what if a sudden car crash happens and that chad loses half of his face, leaving him severely deformed, what do you think happens next? You know, the stacy will leave him cuz hes deformed. What they both felt was just an illusion. All my life i've coped thinking love is real and special and been obsessed with it but its seriously nothing special once you understand all relationships are based on benefits.
Your right this is actually eye opening

Love is a matter of hormones. The brain releases some substances with a girl and you develop and addiciton. So you end up ensalved more or less

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 16 02 26

Many people in today's world do not know the concept of humanity. Most people today are just anthropoids who don't have a soul or spirit. If men from 100 years ago time traveled to today's world they would most of todays people as subhuman.

I wish I didn’t love my itid