Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: love songs make you want to rope

Personally I avoid romance things at all costs, whether songs, music, or even art.

Modern love songs are men worshipping toilets and toilets saying that they're too good for any male.

Older love songs are really a pain to hear, it also has toilets worshipping their male lovers. Absolutely brutal knowing that no toilet will ever feel like that for me.

truecel trait: love songs make you want to rope

All fucking songs that are popular and on the radio and literally in all popular culture make me want to rope.
It's booty jiggle fuck men women good, big sex oh yeeeesss, some country song about a guy that would sell his left lung to be with some cowgirl-ahh, get on the dance floor and dance babey (euphemism for sex and love), rapper talking about fucking three biches raw awwww shieeettt, some emo fucker talkin about a breakup...

EVERY SINGLE SONG IS ABOUT FUCKING OR SEX OR ROMANCE AND YET WE AS INCELS ARE TOLD THAT THIS ISN'T IMPORTANT. WE ARE BEING BOMBARDED WITH SLUTTY HOES JIGGLING THEIR BOOTY CHEEKS AND SOLEMN CHADS WRITING BALLADS ABOUT WANTING TO FUCK HOES AND TYRONE TALKING ABOUT HOW THREE HOES SLOBBERED ON HIS KNOBBER LAST NIGHT AND THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN CREATIVITY BTW MUSIC IS SOOOOO CREATIVE, A TRUE ART FORM!!!11!!!!

love is only real for chad