Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: Peers Consider you Retarded

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I think this is also a sign of ugliness. I once found out some smelly, post wall landwhale called me "retarded" to some other housemate that lived in the same group home as me, and people at work would make fun of me for being "slow" when I was far away from them. Would a Chad with a learning disability or memory problems still get called "retarded" by people? This is worst label a human can have especially males as a retard can't even betabux. BTW, why do these normiefaggots still think someone they view as mentally challenged would still have a gf?

Chad would get help while you will be bullied.

People my age (in my country) think i'm weird and dumb because i am not a moron who is into nigger culture or spic reggaeton culture

People my age (in my country) think i'm weird and dumb because i am not a moron who is into nigger culture or spic reggaeton culture

where do you live?

I think this is also a sign of ugliness. I once found out some smelly, post wall landwhale called me "retarded" to some other housemate that lived in the same group home as me, and people at work would make fun of me for being "slow" when I was far away from them. Would a Chad with a learning disability or memory problems still get called "retarded" by people? This is worst label a human can have especially males as a retard can't even betabux. BTW, why do these normiefaggots still think someone they view as mentally challenged would still have a gf?
Sucks