Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TRUECEL TRAIT: Pretending to be HUMAN!!!!

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
when i walk down the street i try to have my shoulders up and a straight posture (i walk hunched over).
I try to walk well, because one of my legs is shorter than the other. I try to open my eyes wider so that my eyelids don't show, smiling is good to hide my facial imperfection. :feelsthink:
I must make an effort to control this and more at the same time, to pretend to be HUMAN!!!!

i feel like an alien trying to imitate human expressions...

Doesn’t work ppl think I’m a goblin and start to attack me

when i walk down the street i try to have my shoulders up and a straight posture (i walk hunched over).
I try to walk well, because one of my legs is shorter than the other. I try to open my eyes wider so that my eyelids don't show, smiling is good to hide my facial imperfection. :feelsthink:
I must make an effort to control this and more at the same time, to pretend to be HUMAN!!!!

Same, my body is very disproportionate and my legs are much more than 1 meter , I’ll probably die very soon
Doesn’t work ppl think I’m a goblin and start to attack me
They think I’m tall skinny goblin, or a monster

You can’t do that because your subhumanity has been learned after years of ridicule and beatings. When you try to fix yourself you are directly defying those who did that to you (chad foid normie) and they WILL attack you. It happened to me

I squintmaxx to hide prey eyes like saint blackops2