Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: the maitre'd at a restaurant remembers your name

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Visited a new restaurant on its opening night two months ago. That visit I made a reservation for.

Tonight I visited the same place on an impulse, I walked in instead of booking. Foid guest relations manager sees me and remembers the fake name that I booked under and my water preference --sparkling, with lemon.

I think it's probably because I'm so uniquely ugly that my face is memorable, I doubt a normie would be remembered.

truecels don't go to restaurants

Not sure about that. When I still frequented restaurants (during my student days) I often observed the staff being friendly and chummy with the patrons, whether they were normies or not. I guess the staff have a clear incentive for that type of behavior, tip-wise.

That's actually a normie trait,only normies eat at restaurants

Not sure about that. When I still frequented restaurants (during my student days) I often observed the staff being friendly and chummy with the patrons, whether they were normies or not. I guess the staff have a clear incentive for that type of behavior, tip-wise.
Tipping is so fucking stupid. Glad I don't currently live in a location where that is expected.

I was a pretty generous tipper too in my teenage years when I lived in the U.S., because I realized people started kissing your ass if you routinely tipped 40%. It was a nice ego trip. Fuck it, I charged it to my dad's Amex anyway.

The fuck is maitre’d?

Tipping is so fucking stupid. Glad I don't currently live in a location where that is expected.

I was a pretty generous tipper too in my teenage years when I lived in the U.S., because I realized people started kissing your ass if you routinely tipped 40%. It was a nice ego trip. Fuck it, I charged it to my dad's Amex anyway.
Yeah, it's one of those social "niceties" that turns out to be completely useless if you think about it. I usually got away with just leaving the change (even if it was just half a euro or something).

Thanks for the subtle richfag brag btw. :feelskek:
The fuck is maitre’d?
The fag who welcomes you and shows you to your table when you enter the more upscale sort of restaurant.

STOP THE HUMBLEBRAGGING.

NO
ASLDJHKAJSHFKLJDHF

INCELS ARE INVISIBLE FAGGOT

I wish I was as rich as @PPEcel

wow you gotta pretty damn ugly then my nigga

I wish I was as rich as @PPEcel
he basically has no money himself, infact i technically money mog him. he just drains his parents pockets

Why is this guy always bragging

Im too poor to even know what that means.

When I get take out the staff supply plastic utensils for two. I don't know if they're mocking me or if I just eat like a fatass.

they remembered my water preference though
As I said. Completely useless. But I guess they do take money off your ass to put in the Maitre's paycheck. So its kinda based ngl

The fuck is maitre’d?
head waiter or lead manager of all waiters or front of house
Truth, OP mogs us hard
no the fool is financially rich but morally bankrupt.

he is purely playing the punch down chad role, however as an incel all he has is his social (eg upper class) and financial position to punch down on people with, he is purely using everything he has to punch down at any opportunity

fucking weak philosophically and morally

he is the incel version of elon musk financially and socially rich, emotionally and philosophically, morally bankrupt

he is worse than normans and chad because he know for sure what he is doing is wrong and does it anyway

Last edited: