Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: you can't even talk to girls in your dreams

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★
I was younger, walking across a Cinema with one of my friends (haven't seen him in years, a good friend honestly)
Then three cute girls are coming to us and he, as the alpha that he always was ignores them and says that we have better things to do
But me, as a slimy beta left him, I can't take my eyes off the tallest one, she's so pale and cute so I wait until she leaves her group to move and act like we're meeting again by "luck"
She looks so fucking beautiful, I just want to kiss her
But guess what, I can't even fucking say a word, I'm there standing like a retard until she says "Hi! I think that I've seen you before, wanna talk?"
And I'm "OK" like a fucking robot
Then we take a seat, and she's smiling, saying "you look cute" while looking at me almost having a stroke for being so close to her
Then she gets closer to me, puts her hand around my neck and says "ok I think that I'll introduce myself first, my name is-" AND I CANT FUCKING REMEMBER THE NAME FUCKING WORTHLESS MEMORY AND BRAIN CANT FUCKING REMEMBER HER NAME
And she's almost leaning her head towards my chest, then says "now's your turn" and MY DAD FUCKING WAKES ME UP SAYING THAT I NEED TO FIND CHOCOLATE AT 4 AM FOR OUR FUCKING CAKES

In my dreams I couldn't talk to this girl, I've said one fucking word because I couldn't express the ideas or words in my head in front of her beauty
And it hurts even more how kind she was, a girl like that doesn't fucking exist on this planet, only if you're Tyrone or Chad you'll experience female kindness
I fucking hate dreaming I can't stand my own dreams anymore

No dreams for your face

Mogs me for being able to remember your dreams

over for dreamingcels

Yes. Honestly, I haven't that dreams since 2018. But when I was a teenager this is fucking brutal

:feelskek: :feelskek: The exact happens to me. I’ve had a few dreams where a foid was interested in me but I was extremely awkward to say anything.

I HATE WAKING UP FROM DREAMS LIKE THESE WHY CANT GOD LET ME ENJOY JUST A FEW FUCKING MINUTES MORE OF SLEEP

Do you get dreams like this often? Mine normally involve getting eaten alive by a bear or getting shot at.

I've had dreams before in which I've been talking to girls and the implication was that we were moving towards a relationship or having sex, but I woke up before it got that far. JFL.