Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truecel trait: You dont eat vegetables

Do you eat vegetables

• Total voters
Nah it’s fine, just hope you don’t get too harsh a warning for it
Oh, I see :)

Tbh I necro a bunch of @shii410's threads every now and then and I never get warned for it. maby thats mod favoritism :feelscomfy:

Braindead normies love to eat vegetables that taste like shit because muh "gotta grow big and strong". Imagine being such a sheep you force yourself to eat garbage because everyone else does it.
Hot

normy foids can't tolerate the spicy veggies I eat OP

I need potassium to contract my muscles otherwise they seize up, my pickled hot peppers give me potassium.

It's a superior alternative to literal bananas as I have enough glucose from all the barbecue chips that I eat.

View attachment 613743

normy foids can't tolerate the spicy veggies I eat OP

I need potassium to contract my muscles otherwise they seize up, my pickled hot peppers give me potassium.

It's a superior alternative to literal bananas as I have enough glucose from all the barbecue chips that I eat.
I don't usually eat things that are super spicy, but I enjoy having a kick in my taste buds. I'd eat a clove of garlic and swish it in my mouth. It's good for teeth.

Why would you willingly pay for and eat food that tastes bad?

I only eat tacos; vegetables are shit for my taste.

Imagine being an incel and caring about your weight...
NO FOID will ever be into you, regardless of your f*cking body weight if you're sub8/5 tier, JFL!!! :lul:

Last edited:
I really like broccoli, cauliflower is okay too. Apart from that I don't really like eating veggies. They are expensive as hell and contain next to zero energy. Food is already extremely expensive where I live so why would I ever want to buy lettuce which has absolutely no calories

Not eating vegetables makes you a Volcel

I ate a cut of raw onion because it looked good when served
Southwest-Black-Bean-Veggie-Burgers-www.SimplyScratch.com-chopped-onion.jpg

My breath still smells like onions even after brushing my teeth. :feelsbadman:

If there’s lettuce on a burger I’ll eat it, other than that why would I want to eat vegetables? They are filled with anti-nutrients

If there’s lettuce on a burger I’ll eat it, other than that why would I want to eat vegetables? They are filled with anti-nutrients
the lettuce takes away the flavor of the burger

i bet you put pickles on your burgers as well :feelskek:

the lettuce takes away the flavor of the burger

i bet you put pickles on your burgers as well :feelskek:
I don’t go out of my way to but I’ll eat it with pickles. I enjoy the lettuce for extra water absorption.

I don’t go out of my way to but I’ll eat it with pickles. I enjoy the lettuce for extra water absorption.
EWWWW

i take the pickles and shit off they just take away the flavor and shit and its... ugh

EWWWW

i take the pickles and shit off they just take away the flavor and shit and its... ugh
Because you have a simple negroid taste pallate that can’t understand complex flavors and how they intertwine.

Because you have a simple negroid taste pallate that can’t understand complex flavors and how they intertwine.
lmao i just got reminded of that scene from ratatouille where the rat eats the cheese and the strawberry :feelskek:

meh i just find it wierd biting into a soft meaty burger while biting into crunchy lettuce same thing with pickles but maybe you're right :fuk:

You have to eat your veggies and get big and strong!!!!:feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy:

lmao i just got reminded of that scene from ratatouille where the rat eats the cheese and the strawberry :feelskek:
I enjoyed that movie quite a bit when I was a kid but it’s bluepilled. The ginger nerd chef got the feisty Italian Stacy.
meh i just find it wierd biting into a soft meaty burger while biting into crunchy lettuce same thing with pickles but maybe you're right :fuk:
It depends on what you want from your food. Crunchy is good for some dishes but not for others. I HATE feeling something crunchy in soup.