Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You have a nonwhite gf

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If you’re dating a nonwhite :foidSoy:, everyone will know it’s because white females rejected you for being incel, and they will look down on you and see you as subhuman.

Having a girlfriend is an incel trait now am I on chads.is? Low IQ thread.

This thread is retarded.

No offense, but truecels don't have girlfriends, you dumbass.

Especially if they're med :feelspuke:

I assume you are talking getting a 1/10 sheboon, with 4 kids, AIDS, bottom of the barrell stuff.

If the bitch can cook, anything beats rotting.

Average Chads.is User problem

High IQ thread, it's brutally over if you have no other choice but to date down in race. You'll get zero respect from your peers and will be seen as a dumpster diving lowlife.

High IQ thread, it's brutally over if you have no other choice but to date down in race. You'll get zero respect from your peers and will be seen as a dumpster diving lowlife.

If you date down in race, you are a fakecel

We wuz chads n shiet

need azn gf tbh

I want a healthy negress from Kenya, with a big old horses ass, i'd take that over a blonde or brunette or other gimp looking motherfuckers

Truecel trait: you're a whitecel and got rejected by ethnic foids.

Not true I have a brown hair blue eyed White gf and I’m still incel :feelscry:

Truecel trait you have a sheboon gf

deathnic gf is chad only, sorry

Why does this guy only make random low effort question threads only?

Not true I have a brown hair blue eyed White gf and I’m still incel :feelscry:
so true sister(male) if you don't have an a10 eyes, blond hair, Swedish GF then you're still incel.

Last edited:
This thread is retarded.

No offense, but truecels don't have girlfriends, you dumbass.
Brown girls and white girls are all whores. It doesn't matter what skin color they have

there is a incel at my gym with a super weird haircut. He recently got a gf and she looks like a noodle whore. Probably Filipino.

there is a incel at my gym with a super weird haircut. He recently got a gf and she looks like a noodle whore. Probably Filipino.
He ain't a truecel then

Some countries have very very low % of Whites so this question is really nonsense .

Literally me fr