Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you pace about your room shaking your fists and kicking furniture because you're frustrated at not having a GF.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Truecel trait: you pace about your room shaking your fists and kicking furniture because you're frustrated at not having a GF. Like this:

Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

No, I cant afford to destroy my stuff.

just be misogynistic rather than frustrated not having whore

Is does feel good to get out the built up anger and rageb/c of this cruel world we were born into, but at the end of the day it doesn't solve anything and Im stuck doing it again and NOTHING HAPPENS. Just an endless cycle of misery

Get out of my head op

Is does feel good to get out the built up anger and rageb/c of this cruel world we were born into, but at the end of the day it doesn't solve anything and Im stuck doing it again and NOTHING HAPPENS. Just an endless cycle of misery
Fuck it.

Why are you spying on me?

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Damaging property is stupid. Never waste money on women.

i do this every few weeks or so

Truecel trait: you pace about your room shaking your fists and kicking furniture because you're frustrated at not having a GF. Like this:

I swear my loneliness is eating me alive.

Did this plus Jews were harrassing me at the same time so I started drooling and going crazy at the same time

I used to punch walls and scream randomly. I dont do that as much must've gotten numb and low t due to rotting tbh.

I pace often but don’t hit or kick things. There’s just nothing to do. At this age I should have a relationship and family.