Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: You wear caps 24/7

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
I'm short and balding, so I wear caps whenever I'm outside
Imagine some tallfags looking down on your bald ass head
Suifuel :feelsrope:

I don’t go outside

I always wear a beanie and shades

Nope, my head is too big for hats, so I just roam as the skinhead ogre that I am

Used to do this until I realized it's kind of cucked. Let people judge my hair, who gives a shit. It's over anyway.

Used to do this until I realized it's kind of cucked. Let people judge my hair, who gives a shit. It's over anyway.
It annoys me when people stare. When I wear caps I barely get stared at.

Also I have sensitive eyes and all sorts of lights hurt my eyes so caps also block the sunlight for me it's a win-win.

Also I have sensitive eyes and all sorts of lights hurt my eyes so caps also block the sunlight for me it's a win-win.
Yeah it makes sense to wear them during daytime.
But I used to keep them on 24/7 even at the gym. It got irritating.

That's a baldcel trait. I started wearing a cap last year cause of my hairline, but this year I've given up on everything so I don't care anymore and don't wear it.