Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You’ve never Hung out with a Group of People or Friends

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It seems many of us could still have friends from when we were young, as the lookism/heightism was less imbued. :feelshehe:

I have but very very few times.

It seems many of us could still have friends from when we were young, as the lookism/heightism was less imbued. :feelshehe:
I never hung out with a single person. Even growing up neighbors would play with my white family instead of me.

I have but very very few times.
This Way Work GIF by Wakelet

I went out a few times with friends/acquaintances, but not as often as a socially normal person should.

I never hung out with a single person. Even growing up neighbors would play with my white family instead of me.
Like I said, I would assume you would have a Southern European-type pheno, since you're about 75% white... :feelshehe:

But I guess not, brutal racepill. :feelsjuice:

I have so little experiences with shit like this I don't even understand what it means. how do you hang out with people. what do you do.

I have so little experiences with shit like this I don't even understand what it means. how do you hang out with people. what do you do.
dont ask me i never have but im assuming you laugh and talk about stupid shit.

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

Yes. My acquaintances were always on the Internet.