Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious truecel trait

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
iphone feels heavy in your hand and its awkward to grip because subhuman tiny hands

Well, I have a Moto e7 which weighs like 4oz so can't relate as much as others would.

It's over for IOScels nonetheless.

Guess I have chad hands

(Grew up with Xbox controllers which were considered big at the time. Also growing up I had to carry alot of things and had to learn to juggle (hold multiple things at once). I still do this when I go shopping and such so it isn't ever really an issue for me.

You have my condolences (maybe try doing what I did to get better grip on things)

Truecelest trait : you don't have a smartphone at all and you use some generic outdated chinese 20 dollars phone which can barely call (with only your family members on it btw)

@FullTimeLoser

We got fulltimebecky knobbing on my cock begging for responses :feelsohh:

@FullTimeLoser

We got fulltimebecky knobbing on my cock begging for responses :feelsohh:
Why aren't you responding to the driving own, little 15 year old boy :feelskek:

Why aren't you responding to the driving own, little 15 year old boy :feelskek:
You already lost buddy. You started larping

You don't even know what a driver's license looks like :lul:

You already lost buddy. You started larping

You don't even know what a driver's license looks like :lul:
Loooooool I have never seen ownage this hard. This man got brutally fucking owned and literally can't handle it
20201109 094929

This is genuinely has been your biggest cope melt down hahahahah

Literally can't handle my car pill :feelskek: :feelskek:

Loooooool I have never seen ownage this hard. This man got brutally fucking owned and literally can't handle it
View attachment 369201

This is genuinely has been your biggest cope melt down hahahahah
So your daddy drives a girl's car :lul: :lul: :lul:

Buddy it's so fucking over for you

Cute girl hands btw :feelsohh:

So your daddy drives a girl's car :lul: :lul: :lul:

Buddy it's so fucking over for you

Cute girl hands btw :feelsohh:
Imagine coping so hard that you try to claim my hairy high t masc hand are girly.

Literally haven't seen my dad in years. You claimed I don't drive and I fucking brutally owned you on my way back home. You have lost so unbelievable badly and we've seen new level of cope. You literally have been owned in every possible way. I have completely proven myself while you have completely been proven to be a 15 year old little baby

Handmogs my fat hand with short fingers to oblivion. Maybe a truecel trait.

Imagine coping so hard that you try to claim my hairy high t masc hand are girly.

Literally haven't seen my dad in years. You claimed I don't drive and I fucking brutally owned you on my way back home. You have lost so unbelievable badly and we've seen new level of cope. You literally have been owned in every possible way. I have completely proven myself while you have completely been proven to be a 15 year old little baby
You drive a girl's car :feelsohh:

You're not man enough to talk to me. I was going to to respond to those posts in the morning but damn, I didn't realize there was that much estrogen in play from your side. Bruh youre gonna get eaten alive in my morning :lul::lul::feelzez:

You drive a girl's car :feelsohh:

You're not man enough to talk to me. I was going to to respond to those posts in the morning but damn, I didn't realize there was that much estrogen in play from your side. Bruh youre gonna get eaten alive in my morning :lul::lul::feelzez:
You know damn well you couldn't respond. You've been online an hour in fear hoping I forget. Lol at you coping this hard

You're not man enough to talk to me.
Yeah, if we voice chatted you'd probably insult me with your masculine voice as I nervously giggle and don't dare to insult you, right? That's what happened :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You know damn well you couldn't respond. You've been online an hour in fear hoping I forget. Lol at you coping this hard

Yeah, if we voice chatted you'd probably insult me with your masculine voice as I nervously giggle and don't dare to insult you, right? That's what happened :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You drive a girl's car :lul:

There's nothing more that needs to be said.

You drive a girl's car :lul:

There's nothing more that needs to be said.
At least I drive. Maybe next year, your drug dealer dad can steal you a car :feelskek:

At least I drive. Maybe next year, your drug dealer dad can steal you a car :feelskek:
I have a truck :lul:

While you drive a girl's car...

No wonder why you want to neck yourself :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a truck :lul:

While you drive a girl's car...

No wonder why you want to neck yourself :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're 15 years old, you take the bus to school :lul:

Dregster doesn't even attempt to respond to someone trying to help him in this thread

Dregster really getting owned here

just post a pic of a car and a hand like FTL did to prove you own it

Trucel trait: you exist and are ugly at the same time