Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump 2024

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Ymca trump dance

There are better Republican candidates!

Imaging if he win again like it would be happy republicans everywhere

Like who? Ron "wannabe Patrick Bateman" DeSantis?
Nah definetly not him. Vivek, Christie, and some polling at 1-5% (I know, unpopular opinion). I just feel like Trump and DeSantis are hacks. I'll tell you now - DeSantis will drop out soon

I want Biden to stay president, cause trump will most likely try to de-escalate what’s happening in Ukraine.
I want Biden to stay president , keep flooding Ukraine with lethal aid / weapons like an open Faucet.
this way hopefully, we will head towards an all out nuclear war with Russia eventually.
And then we’re all dead, sleeping for eternity instead is suffering on this globe .

I want Biden to stay president, cause trump will most likely try to de-escalate what’s happening in Ukraine.
I want Biden to stay president , keep flooding Ukraine with lethal aid / weapons like an open Faucet.
this way hopefully, we will head towards an all out nuclear war with Russia eventually.
And then we’re all dead, sleeping for eternity instead is suffering on this globe .

i dont particularly like donald trump but i'll vote for him or any other republican just because I hate liberals so damn much. liberals are legit fuckin evil I tell you.
no joke. i actually see and experience it playing out.

i advise all ricecels to vote republican as well.

i actually wish tucker carlson would run.