Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truth about jbw (Whitecels, Ethniccels GTFIH)

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Tbh I used to wish i was white a while back but i don't anymore. The main reason for that is because even the jbw card wont be able to be any effective in a few years time.
In the west or in a white majority country, obviously jbw wont work since a low status and ugly white guy would still be viewed as repulsive by most foids. Now if a white guy sea maxxes to thailand, philipines, indonesia or any third world ethnic country mainly in sea, he would automatically be viewed as higher status than the locals for being white and most local foids would fuck him just or the fact hes white.

This is true for the most part however,

1. If you're an ugly or normie white guy, you wont get get anything above your looksmatch. Dont come to sea thinking you can get giga stacy asian women. That wont happen, even getting a foid above your looksmatch is questionable. When i was working in a country in sea for 6 months, I saw a numerous jbw maxxers, and some of them werent even ugly, they were normies. And even then, the max they could pull was their looksmatch gook foid which is below average in western standards (i even saw them going around with sub 5 asian women). Competition is rising, in 2024, almost every white guy is jbw maxxing, even sands, latinos and even some curries are jbw maxxing too. And these guys arent 3/10 obese bald old guys as you would assume, they're all average looking, average height, good job type of guys. Maybe 20 years ago you could get a stacy asian foid but now it is very hard due to competition you need to be good looking as well as being white if not then youd have to settle for your looksmatch or below.

2. If you marry them then they will divorce rape you and make you pay child support. Never marry a gook foid from the slums of a third world country.They're even worse then western whores. The moment you marry them and bring them to the west, they get their green card, they leave you, they get fucked by chads behind your back and they make you pay child support and their living expenses and to put the cherry on the cake, you're left bitchless again. While she goes on expensive dates with chad

3. If you stay in their country, its even more brutal, You don't know how to speak the language, you can't make any friends since the local men would hate you for being a sex tourist and you can't speak their language or blend with their culture, so you're stuck for your whole life without any friends, you wont have clean water and access to good food. During my stay at sea, i really hated the food, it tasted like horse shit Idk how tf do ethnics eat this shit everyday and not die. You would also hate the weather, it rains everyday and it gets really hot and sunny during the afternoon. And to top it off, you're leaving your family, friends, house, car, jobs just to come to some third world shithole just for some 3/10.

alright lets just wait for the racepill copers to drop in boys

Chads are going into those places all over asia and fuck hundreds of foids, his big mistake is spending so much money on hotels (he could just live in a motel and fuck them there)
Firefox oRVLnWdSI8

During my stay at sea, i really hated the food, it tasted like horse shit Idk how tf do ethnics eat this shit everyday and not die.
they probably got used to eating tasteless poison every day that's how you build the tolerance

Tbh I used to wish i was white a while back but i don't anymore. The main reason for that is because even the jbw card wont be able to be any effective in a few years time.
In the west or in a white majority country, obviously jbw wont work since a low status and ugly white guy would still be viewed as repulsive by most foids. Now if a white guy sea maxxes to thailand, philipines, indonesia or any third world ethnic country mainly in sea, he would automatically be viewed as higher status than the locals for being white and most local foids would fuck him just or the fact hes white.

This is true for the most part however,

1. If you're an ugly or normie white guy, you wont get get anything above your looksmatch. Dont come to sea thinking you can get giga stacy asian women. That wont happen, even getting a foid above your looksmatch is questionable. When i was working in a country in sea for 6 months, I saw a numerous jbw maxxers, and some of them werent even ugly, they were normies. And even then, the max they could pull was their looksmatch gook foid which is below average in western standards (i even saw them going around with sub 5 asian women). Competition is rising, in 2024, almost every white guy is jbw maxxing, even sands, latinos and even some curries are jbw maxxing too. And these guys arent 3/10 obese bald old guys as you would assume, they're all average looking, average height, good job type of guys. Maybe 20 years ago you could get a stacy asian foid but now it is very hard due to competition you need to be good looking as well as being white if not then youd have to settle for your looksmatch or below.

2. If you marry them then they will divorce rape you and make you pay child support. Never marry a gook foid from the slums of a third world country.They're even worse then western whores. The moment you marry them and bring them to the west, they get their green card, they leave you, they get fucked by chads behind your back and they make you pay child support and their living expenses and to put the cherry on the cake, you're left bitchless again. While she goes on expensive dates with chad

3. If you stay in their country, its even more brutal, You don't know how to speak the language, you can't make any friends since the local men would hate you for being a sex tourist and you can't speak their language or blend with their culture, so you're stuck for your whole life without any friends, you wont have clean water and access to good food. During my stay at sea, i really hated the food, it tasted like horse shit Idk how tf do ethnics eat this shit everyday and not die. You would also hate the weather, it rains everyday and it gets really hot and sunny during the afternoon. And to top it off, you're leaving your family, friends, house, car, jobs just to come to some third world shithole just for some 3/10.
Dnr but 6'3 guys like you should be banned.

If youre USA-based then the spike of shitskin youth comprised of filipinas indians and spics will be in your favor. It gives you a larger selection of ethnic foids who not all cant get chad.

The race ratios will be too skewed so whitecels here will have a much much higher chance of bagging a foid.

Last edited:
If youre USA-based then the spike of shitskin youth comprised of filipinas indians and spics will be in your favor. It gives you a larger selection of ethnic foids who all cant get chad.

The race ratios will be too skewed so whitecels here will have a much much higher chance of bagging a foid.

fucking I’m importing shit skins by the millions into western world
White cels what’s your excuse? Unless your 5’4 like me I don’t want to hear it!

lmao a 6'3 said he cant get shit in SEA, cope tbh

kekek and ugly man is an ugly man….. water

Ethnic cope, JBW will always reign supreme

Ethnic cope, JBW will always reign supreme
Let's not be autistic. White men in Thailand, Phillipines really do end up either divorceraped or thrown out of their apartments by the police after a false domestic violence accusation. There is no escape from the blackpill, hypergamy floats, Passportmaxxing is a temporary relief.

Let's not be autistic. White men in Thailand, Phillipines really do end up either divorceraped or thrown out of their apartments by the police after a false domestic violence accusation. There is no escape from the blackpill, hypergamy floats, Passportmaxxing is a temporary relief.
Yeah sure, those whores will do anything for white cockru. Take a look at that guy from one of Rehab Room's latest uploads for instance. And the tradwife meme is real for white men via ethnic sluts

Yeah sure, those whores will do anything for white cockru. Take a look at that guy from one of Rehab Room's latest uploads for instance. And the tradwife meme is real for white men via ethnic sluts
Chad > WMXF in third world country > white betabuxx in first world country > incel

Chad > WMXF in third world country > white betabuxx in first world country > incel
What are your thoughts on returning to our homelands as deathnics? Sounds like massive cope to me, as the deathnic foids only see you as foreign if you're white

What are your thoughts on returning to our homelands as deathnics? Sounds like massive cope to me, as the deathnic foids only see you as foreign if you're white
Going back to your own people is green card maxxing, tell a woman that you don't intend to take her overseas and watch the attraction disappear