Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Truth is elusive,is nowhere to be found

When you figure out truths you don't want to share them, they are too valuable. So you keep it to yourself. Thats why you won't find truths, you have to figure them out.

When you figure out truths you don't want to share them, they are too valuable. So you keep it to yourself. Thats why you won't find truths, you have to figure them out.
No, you just figure out a way to use it and exploit it so to live off retarded low IQ individuals.

P4? Should I go back and play this? Or just play p5r?

No, you just figure out a way to use it and exploit it so to live off retarded low IQ individuals.

This is how every industry works. There are all sorts of tricks and secrets to how to produce cheaper and get more money. But do the people in the industry share the truths. No they share only lies, or they repeat whatever the popular beliefs are about their industry.

One simple example.. in my city there are maybe 6 different men's clothing stores, like suits and that type of stuff. There is one guy who owns them, it just appears different stores to the customers. That is how he makes sure he gets fat profits. What if there were 3 different owners of the 6 stores. Well are you sure they aren't conspiring, how could you know or prove it.

This is how every industry works. There are all sorts of tricks and secrets to how to produce cheaper and get more money. But do the people in the industry share the truths. No they share only lies, or they repeat whatever the popular beliefs are about their industry.

One simple example.. in my city there are maybe 6 different men's clothing stores, like suits and that type of stuff. There is one guy who owns them, it just appears different stores to the customers. That is how he makes sure he gets fat profits. What if there were 3 different owners of the 6 stores. Well are you sure they aren't conspiring, how could you know or prove it.
I am basically implying that science is not as trustworthy and the salvation of humankind as normalniggers think but I get your point :feelstrash:

I am basically implying that science is not as trustworthy and the salvation of humankind as normalniggers think but I get your point :feelstrash:

Ya science is the same. In my research science was legitimate up until 1919. But after ww1 the governments got control of it and locked it down.

Before then the public including political leaders hadn't been aware imo of how powerful science had gotten. Like science had gone centuries as some obscure department in the few universities that there were back then, and a few aristocrats doing it as a hobby. Then it shook the world, and in ww1 people really felt it.

Persona are for those with a NT mind.