Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying to clean my horder moms room

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
Oh yes she must have 500 dvds, she says they're for my children, ofcourse we need lenovo back up disc for windows 8, ofcourse i do. Then we also have 500 books, and ofcourse 500 random pens

You never know when you need a windows 8 cable!

boomers were piece of shit, thats why they keep purchasing all kinds of filth. Minimalism is the way to go and foids are the one who spends mostly on waste products. minimalsim is asthetic it the counter to trash, dirt. It the the antidote to the consumerism, I have scanned and defiled the internet looking for minimalist contemporary furnishing and modern architecture. I am enlightened. it was a decade long study on downsizing and modernity.

If u need suggestion just ask . I wont charge.

I hate hoarder foids

boomers were piece of shit, thats why they keep purchasing all kinds of filth. Minimalism is the way to go and foids are the one who spends mostly on waste products. minimalsim is asthetic it the counter to trash, dirt. It the the antidote to the consumerism, I have scanned and defiled the internet looking for minimalist contemporary furnishing and modern architecture. I am enlightened. it was a decade long study on downsizing and modernity.
Yeah, so much nicknacks that she'll need if herlaptop farts

I am going for retro and posters etc,