Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trying to compete with a chadlite

S

Suicurry

Greycel
So lol I was in my chemistry class and I saw a girl that was literally my looksmatch, and I found her cute. So anyway I’m like let’s just go try, what’s the worst that can happen? I’ve already been rejected before. So anyway I go sit beside her, do some normie talk and since we had 20 minutes before class started I had a decent amount of time to talk. And ya were talking convos going nicley, I get in a few jokes, she laughs at them and I’m like for a minute I get bluepilled, like could this be the moment, personality might actually be working. But the black pills never wrong. As the class fills up there a seat beside her and his high-tier normie/Chadlite just walks in and sits beside her. This dude has literally never been to any of the classes yet, my looksmatch just starts chatting him up, but when I sat beside her I HAD TO START THE CONVO. I literally got destoyed my brain racing and I got this weird chill across my body. I was forgotten she was acting if I was invisible just gone. I tried to compete with a chad lite try to get a few words but I couldn’t I was like that annoying bug that keeps coming in your face but you can’t kill it. I just sat there heart beating at that pathetic attempt. As if I can compete with a Chadlite. And there was a minute left before class started I was about to burst into tears my body was cold asf and I just got out and left, at that point I didn’t care if she noticed but she didn’t just siting here talking to chadlite. My days are usually shitty but that literally just destroyed me.

I know that feeling man, we all do...
I actually made a rule out of this: if there is a male of higher looks or status in the room/within a few feet, I don't bother approaching - waste of time and energy because even if you make good effort you'll be ignored.

I know that feeling man, we all do...
I actually made a rule out of this: if there is a male of higher looks or status in the room/within a few feet, I don't bother approaching - waste of time and energy because even if you make good effort you'll be ignored.
I agree, it’s so painful to live alone that the blue pill creeps in at these moments. The moment Chadlite pulled his chair out I knew it was over yet I still tried to compete. I was served another black pill in one of the harshest ways.