Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tucker Carlson parts ways with FOX News

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The last journalist on American Jew-run media who dared to speak out against the mainstream has been canceled.

Tucker Carlson was gaining a huge following, because he was presenting evidence that the last US presidential election was rigged using Dominion Voting Systems.

The kikes on CNN are bouncing up and down with joy:

View: https://youtu.be/fkrIqF0DcUM

Not surprising. What is surprising is how he actually lasted for this fucking long on Faux News

Welp they finally decided that grifting on boomers isn’t that profitable anymore

im....
fired????

Tucker Carlson Wtf GIF

I never liked this fucker he seems like the average boomer who shares shitty memes on Facebook and gives outdated life advice

Cucker Carlson was just another pseudo-right talking head for boomers. At the end of the day, he'd still have you shilling for a certain (((nation))). American news media is the illusion of choice

Tucker Carlson was gaining a huge following, because he was presenting evidence that the last US presidential election was rigged using Dominion Voting Systems.
View: https://youtu.be/fkrIqF0DcUM
I thought that the evidence he put forth, which was compiled from and corroborated by independent non-partisan reporters across the country, was legitimately persuasive on its own merits, i.e., that there were serious systemic problems with the mechanics of that COVID-cursed election. Physically how many envelopes were never opened and so on -- quite compelling to see that on a screen. Whether that means the election was rigged or whatever, the premises of the facts presented were not disingenuous. Even then, though, I don't think he editorialized on those facts to such an extreme.

Bud Light: "We made a bad move and lost millions of customers and billions of dollars." Fox News: "Hold my beer".

Bud Light: "We made a bad move and lost millions of customers and billions of dollars." Fox News: "Hold my beer".
Indeed. Tucker Carlson = Alex Jones-lite

Cucker Carlson was just another pseudo-right talking head for boomers. At the end of the day, he'd still have you shilling for a certain (((nation))). American news media is the illusion of choice

i would seriously vote for tucker carlson if he ran for president.

he's 53 but I would mistake him for someone in his 40s if I saw him on the street.

I'm someone in my mid 30s thats socially conservative and I know that he can understand my situation a lot better than some old rich boomer fag like trump.

i never showed up to any trump rally but I would seriously consider showing up to a tucker carlson rally as a ricecel. just to let people know that there is a pissed off ricecel supporting them that seriously hates libtards.

any other american ricecel that doesn't support tucker is a moron imo. we asian american men are massively disenfranchised and helpless especially in degenerate libtard feminist areas. less degeneracy and feminism can only benefit us.

the republican party is the white american party and it has white nationalist elements but we asian american men have to bite the bullet. as an aging ricecel with some wisdom, we stand a better chance in dating in republican conservative areas than we do in liberal feminist shitholes. don't get me wrong its still bad there as white foids find us repulsive anyways but in general, my assessment is that we at least stand a chance there. we get a far shittier deal in radical feminist libtard areas. as in not even a fighting chance. as in it never began.

i would be filled with joy if tucker ran for 2024 and all of a sudden, there was a mass asian american republican move in the sf bay area. led primarily by asian american men (ricecels haha). the looks of shock on people's faces in SF, Oakland, and Berkeley would be fuckin hilarious lol.

Last edited:
Gotta admit: I'm not a fan of Cucker Carlson...but I really hate the people who hate him. So it's cool for him to take a W like this

Gotta admit: I'm not a fan of Cucker Carlson...but I really hate the people who hate him. So it's cool for him to take a W like this
I hate bullies who can’t laugh or crack a smile, unless someone is getting screwed over.

:feelshaha: “We will see who’s laughing at the next election, China Joe.” :feelshaha:

Does CNN hire goym anymore or what? :feelsree:

“He radicalized his audience” :worryfeels:

:incel: “Hey you fucking foid, I’ve been watching “Tucker Carlson Tonight”, I’ve been radicalized!” :incel:

:foidSoy: “Get away from me incel - I’m just trying to do yoga!” :foidSoy:

:incel: “Spirit Gun!” :incel:

:foidSoy::lasereyes::feelsping::foidSoy::no::no::no:

i would seriously vote for tucker carlson if he ran for president.

he's 53 but I would mistake him for someone in his 40s if I saw him on the street.

I'm someone in my mid 30s thats socially conservative and I know that he can understand my situation a lot better than some old rich boomer fag like trump.

i never showed up to any trump rally but I would seriously consider showing up to a tucker carlson rally as a ricecel. just to let people know that there is a pissed off ricecel supporting them that seriously hates libtards.

any other american ricecel that doesn't support tucker is a moron imo. we asian american men are massively disenfranchised and helpless especially in degenerate libtard feminist areas. less degeneracy and feminism can only benefit us.

the republican party is the white american party and it has white nationalist elements but we asian american men have to bite the bullet. as an aging ricecel with some wisdom, we stand a better chance in dating in republican conservative areas than we do in liberal feminist shitholes. don't get me wrong its still bad there as white foids find us repulsive anyways but in general, my assessment is that we at least stand a chance there. we get a far shittier deal in radical feminist libtard areas. as in not even a fighting chance. as in it never began.

i would be filled with joy if tucker ran for 2024 and all of a sudden, there was a mass asian american republican move in the sf bay area. led primarily by asian american men (ricecels haha). the looks of shock on people's faces in SF, Oakland, and Berkeley would be fuckin hilarious lol.
Poor guy was born in San Fran, no wonder he became a radical.

He's a Putin cocksucker

Poor guy was born in San Fran, no wonder he became a radical.
Alex Jones said that Tucker now lives in Maine - land of the cucked-out rich liberal whites.

We American goym are in a recession, the border is wide open, deranged Mexicans are running around hiding from the law, inflation is out of control, the price of housing has become unattainable, and US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is handing Zelenskyy billion dollar checks.

If you don’t care about American politics that’s fine - but for the rest of the goym, we are going to vote Donald Trump back in.

We American goym are in a recession, the border is wide open, deranged Mexicans are running around hiding from the law, inflation is out of control, the price of housing has become unattainable, and US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is handing Zelenskyy billion dollar checks.

If you don’t care about American politics that’s fine - but for the rest of the goym, we are going to vote Donald Trump back in.
Trump or none of these politicians will do shit for us incels

Trump or none of these politicians will do shit for us incels
Of course, Alek Minassian started the incel rebellion, although we have to vote also. Not voting is a giga-nigger habit.

One of the January 6th protestors who was arrested roped:

Trump is not worth roping over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back