Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tucker Carlson talks about male issues.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I always liked Tucker as he is super free speech and anti shitlib, woke, and elite agendas. Got fired form Fox for being so based and spreading hard truths to the stupid masses.

He is talking about young men and men's issues, and touches on the topic normies hate to hear that foids are shallow and care about something like wealth and not being nice.

View: https://youtu.be/EZpbpuDPiPU?si=V_TXl8tpkFcjmkVp

I like Tucker. Well spoken and libtards hate him so that should tell you everything

CIA plant pandering to white normies and incel in denial tradcucks now cuz it's the cool thing to do.

Matt Walsh as well

I like Tucker. Well spoken and libtards hate him so that should tell you everything
He's one of the only journalists I like. Although I think his show was a lot better on Fox since his segments were more organized than it is on Twitter.

CIA plant pandering to white normies and incel in denial tradcucks now cuz it's the cool thing to do.

Matt Walsh as well

You are one based user if I ever knew one, I just wish you didn't have that much resentment towards whites...

He's one of the only journalists I like. Although I think his show was a lot better on Fox since his segments were more organized than it is on Twitter.
I agree I haven't watched his twitter stuff. The stuff he would report on during his Fox news time was amazing.

Matt Walsh as well
He host Alex Jones and is good friends with him, doubt he is a CIA plant considering Alex is the opposite of a CIA plant.

I agree I haven't watched his twitter stuff. The stuff he would report on during his Fox news time was amazing.
No other journalist had the balls like he did.

I miss that guy so much. I know tv is stupid. But I used to look forward to watching his show every night… it was probably the last scheduled thing I had going on to look forward to (gaming group had broken up due to foid shit). I used to have a routine where I cooked food and then ate while watching his show. Now I just play mindless phone games all evening after I wageslave.

Some smug leftist piece of shit is probably out there reading this and smiling, happy that my routine is broken, even though they never met me. I’ll idle my car a little more tomorrow just for you, jackass.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog post.

:feelsbadman:

Matt Walsh as well
This. It's all controlled opposition . Call men cucker gets assassinated like Malcolm X was. The I'll believe he's "anti establishment". The only white person who goes against t the system is Julian Assange and we all see what his fellow crackers did to him for exposing their war crimes

Matt Walsh as well
All the other journalists are woke faggots though so yeah he might be but it's the best we got

I miss that guy so much. I know tv is stupid. But I used to look forward to watching his show every night… it was probably the last scheduled thing I had going on to look forward to (gaming group had broken up due to foid shit). I used to have a routine where I cooked food and then ate while watching his show. Now I just play mindless phone games all evening after I wageslave.

Some smug leftist piece of shit is probably out there reading this and smiling, happy that my routine is broken, even though they never met me. I’ll idle my car a little more tomorrow just for you, jackass.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog post.

:feelsbadman:

I miss tuckER

We literally can’t have shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back