Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tunisia vs denmark ends up in a draw

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
saudi arabia has won against argentina but we tunisians couldn't win against denmark:lasereyes::feelsping:i was hoping we couscouscels can mogg cumskins atleast in football and to add salt to the wound i over heard a foid in the coffe shop i was watching at fainting over a danish chad "omg white guy omg blond hair:foidSoy:"we can still win against chadstralia i guess but even then foids will still faint over aussie chads during the match anyways :feelswhat:.
@MiSKiRaT @Shaktiman thoughts?
@ilieknothing @Nigerlozi next match is between tunisia and australia do you guys watch (football/soccer) and if so do you have any thoughts on the matter?

Last edited:
You should've beaten the foid. Make them know that lusting for cumskin is not allowed in muslim countries

Based qatar banned alcohol and pride flags mashallah

saudi arabia has won against argentina but we tunisians couldn't win against denmark:lasereyes::feelsping:i was hoping we couscouscels can mogg cumskins atleast in football and to add salt to the wound i over heard a foid in the coffe shop i was watching at fainting over a danish chad "omg white guy omg blond hair:foidSoy:"we can still win against chadstralia i guess but even then foids will still faint over aussie chads during the match anyways :feelswhat:.
@ilieknothing @Nigerlozi next match is between tunisia and australia do you guys watch (football/soccer) and if so do you have any thoughts on the matter?
The way Saudis played today was incredible! As for Tunisia they sucked totally after a good 1st half start .Now France vs Tunisia would be a interesting match to watch since many tunisian footballers are french born

Last edited:
Yes I am following the world cup. I hope Chadstralia loses all their games though. The Chadstralian team has lots of ethnics though so foids may not like it as much as Denmark

A3mel groupe fb nayyek, we need more blackpill in tunisia

Yes I am following the world cup. I hope Chadstralia loses all their games though. The Chadstralian team has lots of ethnics though so foids may not like it as much as Denmark
this. i hope chadstralia loses :feelsaww:

Tunisian foids were born to be raped. :feelsLSD:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA FUCK ALL CUMSKIN FAGGOTS WE SCORED1-2 GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA FUCK ALL CUMSKIN FAGGOTS WE SCORED1-2 GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Argentines are barely white, though

The way Saudis played today was incredible! As for Tunisia they sucked totally after a good 1st half start .Now France vs Tunisia would be a interesting match to watch since many tunisian footballers are french born
i agree with what you said but we're gonna suffer a massive defeat at the hands of france their national team is just on another level so will denmark we still can take second place and make it ro round of 16 though it all comes down who score more goals against chadstralia tunisia or denmark:feelshaha:

congrats fellow sandcel hopefully you guys make it to round of 16 :feelsaww:

Also Morocco is doing well against Croatia, inshallah they win

Since I saw Argentina get brutally raped by Arabian camel riders I'm not going to watch football anymore.I'm pretty sure they bribed the poor Argentinians well . Football is a game where some clowns play in order for big billionaires to make even more money.

Update:Goyz Japaneese Ricemen just defeated the Nordic Germans by 2-1 goals:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Update:Goyz Japaneese Ricemen just defeated the Nordic Germans by 2-1 goals:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
world cup this year has been full of surprises that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back